WINTER encampment 2009-2010 (basic)

Started by infinitefoxfire75, July 26, 2009, 03:12:39 AM

infinitefoxfire75

Aloha everyone!
My name is Rose and I'm from Hawaii.  I have not yet went to an encampment but I would like to attend one in the winter. Any region is fine.  I just gotta know when and where will it be held.  If your squadron or region is hosting one please please please hit me up a comment or message. My email is RJ_inc81118@yahoo.com.  Oh and website or forms are much loved!
Thanks!
c/TSgt Rosebel Jeni-Lei Belong
WOCS HI-075 (Hawaii)
Cadet Admin/Personnel NCO

"If you like talk, hit me up! No Shame! Mahalo & Ā hui hou aku"

BrandonKea

I believe Kansas Wing is hosting a winter encampment, usually happens the week after Christmas IIRC...
Brandon Kea, Capt, CAP

Pylon

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

CadetProgramGuy

Watch the CAP website for encampments, KSWG usually does hold a winter encampment.

http://capmembers.com/cadet_programs/activities/encampments.cfm

CAPC/officer125

That is a Roger for the KSWG encampment. This year, as always, we will be having it at our wing HQ in Salina, 26-31 Dec 09. Our command staff had been selected and they are great people. We are now accepting basic applications. PM sent with more info.
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander

Daniel

Quote from: BrandonKea on July 26, 2009, 03:26:25 AM
I believe Kansas Wing is hosting a winter encampment, usually happens the week after Christmas IIRC...

I can confirm this. They talked about it at MOWG summer
C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Wright Brothers No. 12670
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416

CAPC/officer125

I have been talking back and forth with infinitefoxfire75 about the KSWG encampment. She and I have been talking about the information through PM. KSWG always has a winter encampment and this year is no different. If you look at my previous post, I did state that we were having one.
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff

CAPC/officer125

Here is the information for others if they want to go to KSWG Winter encampment

When:26-31 Dec 2009
Where KSWG HQ
How Much:$100
Where to send your form and check:
Attn: Maj. Rick Franz
KSWG - CAP
3024 Arnold Ave.
Salina, KS 67401

The deadline for staff applications is closed.
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff

majdomke

New Mexico wing holds one inbetween the holidays too...

1LtNurseOfficer

Quote from: C/Command125 on August 03, 2009, 07:17:22 PM
Here is the information for others if they want to go to KSWG Winter encampment

When:26-31 Dec 2009
Where KSWG HQ
How Much:$100
Where to send your form and check:
Attn: Maj. Rick Franz
KSWG - CAP
3024 Arnold Ave.
Salina, KS 67401

The deadline for staff applications is closed.

INFORMATION UPDATE:

Effective 15 Aug 09, KSWG Winter Encampment will be held 26 Dec 09 through 2 Jan 10.

If you have any questions, you may direct them to C/Capt Priscilla Temaat.

Dad2-4

Texas hold one, usually starting a couple of days after Christmas. Keep an eye on their website: http://www.texascadet.org///

coolkites

ORWG may hold a combined encampment with WAWG starting day after Christmas and ending day before new years. you might want to find one closer to you though.

Cadet Princess

Quote from: coolkites on August 24, 2009, 03:37:33 PM
ORWG may hold a combined encampment with WAWG starting day after Christmas and ending day before new years. you might want to find one closer to you though.

Do you know how much the ORWG and WAWG cost and where I can sign up? I looked on the website and the only sign up form is for staff.
C/CMSgt Mandalie

Color Guard Commander
Alpha Flight Commander

Camas

Quote from: Cadet Princess on August 27, 2009, 08:37:09 PM
Do you know how much the ORWG and WAWG cost and where I can sign up? I looked on the website and the only sign up form is for staff.
You don't mention which website you looked at but here's the ORWG webpage. I believe they are only looking at filling staff positions at this time. You might want to check this page periodically; I'm sure they'll be taking applications shortly.

coolkites

I do not believe  they are accepting cadet applications yet try back in a month or so.

Cadet Princess

C/CMSgt Mandalie

Color Guard Commander
Alpha Flight Commander

infinitefoxfire75

Quote from: coolkites on August 24, 2009, 03:37:33 PM
I need to know where and when applications will be given out.  Trying to find a bunch of basic encampements to attend that are near hawaii.  Please send me any inforamtion you have about the ORWG encampment. Mahalo
c/TSgt Rosebel Jeni-Lei Belong
WOCS HI-075 (Hawaii)
Cadet Admin/Personnel NCO

"If you like talk, hit me up! No Shame! Mahalo & Ā hui hou aku"

addo1

Quote from: Dad2-4 on August 24, 2009, 07:39:23 AM
Texas hold one, usually starting a couple of days after Christmas. Keep an eye on their website: http://www.texascadet.org///

That is a negative for this year sir. This is the first time in a long time that TXWG will not be holding a winter encampment. We are sending any cadets interested in the TXWG encampment to the FLWG encampment this year. Summer encampment will still be held in 2010. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

BillB

It's less than 60 miles difference between Houston TX and Tyndall AFB, than Miami to  Tyndall AFB
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104