NCSA Acceptance Notification

Started by PhoenixRisen, March 01, 2010, 01:29:23 AM

PhoenixRisen

I applied for NFA-P a couple days before the deadline, and the request was approved by my Sq commander and forwarded on to my group commander and approved.  At what point are we supposed to hear if we were accepted?  How does this work?

Spike

^ I asked the same question as a Squadron Commander and yet have heard a reply.  If you find out, please let us know, as I had a Cadet go to interview at Wing for this same activity.

PhoenixRisen

capes

March 15, 2010
Members will receive an automated email stating they have been accepted for an activity or they are on the Alternate List.

Those that are accepted will have until 15 April to pay for the activity.

By 15 April, those that are accepted to an activity will be contacted by the event staff with directors for where to mail the application signed for parental consent and liability waiver.

All this information is on the Cadet Programs Website.

PhoenixRisen

Quote from: capes on March 01, 2010, 03:16:50 AM
March 15, 2010
Members will receive an automated email stating they have been accepted for an activity or they are on the Alternate List.

Those that are accepted will have until 15 April to pay for the activity.

By 15 April, those that are accepted to an activity will be contacted by the event staff with directors for where to mail the application signed for parental consent and liability waiver.

All this information is on the Cadet Programs Website.

Great!  Thank you!!

mynetdude

I was wondering the same thing so I see the question has been answered :), but I also have another question but it still pertains to NCSA so I apologize in advance for the slight derail of this thread.

when I did my NCSA application as a senior member, there was no input to select what positions I wanted to fill or did I really miss this spot and show an incomplete application? Don't see how they will select me if I have not indicated how I would like to support the NCSA I have applied for.

CFI_Ed

If you can contact the Activity Director and let them know the situation they'll let you know what help they'll need.  Joe Curry at National Cadet Programs can give you contact info for the particular activity.
Ed Angala, Lt Col, CAP
Oklahoma Wing/DO

mynetdude

Quote from: CFI_Ed on March 10, 2010, 03:33:45 PM
If you can contact the Activity Director and let them know the situation they'll let you know what help they'll need.  Joe Curry at National Cadet Programs can give you contact info for the particular activity.

Even though selection is on March 15th (5 days from now) is this too late? Does Joe Curry have an email? Or how can I find emails of NHQ staff I need to contact? FWIW was there an entry area to enter what I wanted to help out in? Cu I sure as heck didn't see one nor a comments area.

CFI_Ed

Ed Angala, Lt Col, CAP
Oklahoma Wing/DO

mynetdude

Quote from: CFI_Ed on March 11, 2010, 03:03:28 PM
Sending PM

These guys were FAST! (I will say NO more! I might get in trouble otherwise).

PhoenixRisen

Just got my acceptance letter for MER NFA-P a couple hours ago!

mynetdude

Quote from: PhoenixCadet on March 13, 2010, 03:25:41 AM
Just got my acceptance letter for MER NFA-P a couple hours ago!

Gratz to you :) I was not accepted for my chosen NCSA, so I will try again next year :)

addo1

I know of a lot of people that are aware of what they got for NCSAs... when is everyone to be notified by?
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

mynetdude

Quote from: addo1 on March 14, 2010, 12:35:43 AM
I know of a lot of people that are aware of what they got for NCSAs... when is everyone to be notified by?

march 15th as stated in the thread in earlier posts.

addo1

I am going to Cadet Officer School! Whoop!
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010