Cadet Uniform Guide

Started by Fuzzy, February 20, 2010, 04:41:12 PM

Fuzzy

I'm putting together a basic course following the great start pamphlet, for my squadron. Part of that is, I want to get interim manuals in the cadets hands right away.

I'm looking for a uniform guide that I've seen floating around before. The one I've seen just covers Cadet USAF style uniforms and doesn't use photos but stylized artwork that seems to convey directions more clearly than the 39-1 photos. It also contained basic instructions and 39-1 quotes.

I don't know if this was some localized member's creation or something you guys may have heard about. If you got anything I'd like to get a hold of it.

Thanks.
C/Capt Semko

High Speed Low Drag

If you find it, please forward a copy to me.
G. St. Pierre                             

"WIWAC, we marched 5 miles every meeting, uphill both ways!!"

IceNine

search for "guide" by user "alphasigou"

There are a half dozen or I'd just link for you.
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

Fuzzy

Checked the guides out. They were good stuff. I didn't see one oriented towards specifically cadet uniforms  though, (BDU, Blues, Service Dress). It would be great to see a guide in the same style he did the corporate uniform, with the diagrams especially.

For now I'm going to put packets for uniforms together using only the essential parts of CAPM 39-1. 
C/Capt Semko

Pingree1492

Check out the National site.  It has a lot of good material for new cadets, including the poster you're talking about:

http://www.capmembers.com/cadet_programs/new_cadet_help/
On CAP Hiatus- the U.S. Army is kindly letting me play with some of their really cool toys (helicopters) in far off, distant lands  :)