Main Menu

Golf shirt Order

Started by Hawk200, August 10, 2009, 01:09:27 AM

Hawk200

Wondering how long it would take to get one of the personalized golf shirts from Vanguard. What's the average turnaround time? And can the personalized one be ordered online?

SarDragon

The last order I sent in took about three weeks for the non-Omar items. Omar can take another week. Dunno why.

Yes, but I find it easier and more accurate to mail in my orders for personalized items.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

SoCalCAPOfficer

I just ordered one and got it in less than a week.
Daniel L. Hough, Maj, CAP
Commander
Hemet Ryan Sq 59  PCR-CA-458

Airrace

It will all depend when your is shipped and how much you want to pay for shipping?

SarDragon

Most of the delay is at the Vanguard end. I have never paid for anything other than the default cheap shipping, and have received my stuff within three days of the shipping date (postmark). I live in San Diego, so I may get things a little quicker than someone farther away from a major airport.

YMMV.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

JC004

Quote from: SarDragon on August 10, 2009, 04:02:18 AM
Most of the delay is at the Vanguard end.

Vanguard?!  DELAYS?!

pixelwonk

IMO, the personalized golf shirts from Vanguard are a little dated-looking with the whole early-'80s collar thing going on.  The hock offers one with a more "polo-ish" looking collar (like the screenprinted golf shirt has) and the embroidery is done well.  Time from order -> personalization-> delivery = about 1 week.