Senior Member Progression Chart

Started by Eeyore, July 06, 2009, 11:32:03 PM

Eeyore

Does anyone have a copy of the old Senior Member Progression Chart?

All I could find were defunct links to the old cap.gov site. It's the one that looks like the Cadet Progress Chart, CAPVA 52-02.

I want to blow it up and stick it up on the wall so that it is easier for the seniors to see where they are and what they need.

Thanks.

biomed441

I have a senior member progression chart in word format. Not sure if its the old one you are looking for or not, but it has a picture of the grade, and the requirments for promotions. I can e-mail it to you if you want. Could probably blow it up if you needed to.

Eeyore

Not quite what I'm looking for.

The one I'm thinking of looks like this attachment, but set up for seniors. It has the PD Levels across the top with the requirements for each level.

Pylon

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

LtCol057

I was trying to get one too, but they changed some of the requirements so the only one I had was out of date.  I was able to get a spreadsheet version that I'm working on now.  Even the ones for the cadet program are not exactly up to date anymore.

DBlair

For Cadets, I've found the new "Cadet Super Chart" to be helpful in explaining what is needed for progression in the program, but I haven't found any such chart for SMs. Perhaps this is something they should consider making as it seems many SMs are a bit confused as to what is required for advancement/progression in the Senior program.
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander

PWK-GT

I think I have an extra chart that the OP refers to...CAPVA17 I seem to recall....It may take a week or so to dig it out of storage.

PM me for details, and with your contact info.
"Is it Friday yet"