0 (0%)
Honor Guard Uniform
0 (0%)
PT Uniform
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Hoorah

dwb

AF blues, but only because of my current duty assignment.  When I was in a squadron, I wore BDUs a lot more.

[curmungeon] This poll only highlights the need to streamline our uniform selection! *ducks and runs* [/curmungeon]

MIKE

^ The grays were just a phase?

Where is the option for Tropical Blue Long? Kidding.  >:D
Mike Johnston

Hoorah

Quote from: MIKE on April 22, 2009, 05:41:47 PM
^ The grays were just a phase?

Where is the option for Tropical Blue Long? Kidding.  >:D

what do you mean by phase.

swamprat86

I wear my AF style blues most of the time but during the spring and fall I will wear the new coporate uniform so I can wear the leather jacket.

Before I was at Wing, I wore mostly BDU's.  I would wear blues maybe once a month.

Not a big fan of the polo combo.  Personal preference more than anything else.

dwb

Quote from: capcadetwilliams on April 22, 2009, 05:43:20 PMwhat do you mean by phase.

He's talking directly to me.

Quote from: MIKE on April 22, 2009, 05:41:47 PM^ The grays were just a phase?

I got a small, but noticable, stain on my aviator shirt that wouldn't wash out, even with bleach.  It took me a couple of years to get around to ordering a new shirt.  I just got a new one earlier this year.

I have all of the stuff for AF blues, CSU, and greys.  Out of the three, I probably wear blues the most often, but I still wear greys.  I haven't done the CSU yet, but I do have the nameplate and epaulets.  I have an inspection coming up next month, maybe I'll debut my CSU.

Pylon

Working with cadets, I seem to be in BDUs more often than anything else.  The flight suit is the only thing I fly in, and blues for certain meetings and functions.  But BDUs definitely get the most mileage for me.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Strick

Flight suit , Blues every two months for three hours.
[darn]atio memoriae

Turtle1

I try to follow what the cadets are required to wear.  Blues night blues, BDU night BDUS, PT night I will wear the grey lacks and polo shirt, I tend to wear my flight suit only when flying.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP

pixelwonk

What, no mankini option?
dang.

Stonewall

I messed up and put Utility Uniform.  I didn't see the option for AF Style BDUs...
Serving since 1987.

Spike

Polo all the way.  When I worked with Cadets it was what they wore, now that I work with State and Federal Agencies, I wear what they wear......and that is business casual!

MIKE

Quote from: Stonewall on April 22, 2009, 07:13:25 PM
I messed up and put Utility Uniform.  I didn't see the option for AF Style BDUs...

Can fix it for you if you want.  Or set to be able to change votes.
Mike Johnston

Pylon

Quote from: MIKE on April 22, 2009, 08:33:27 PM
Quote from: Stonewall on April 22, 2009, 07:13:25 PM

Can fix it for you if you want.  Or set to be able to change votes.

Set so users can change votes now.  That way, people who vote and then realize they're the only one who wears a mess dress to weekly meetings can go and change that to something else.   ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

A.Member

Why are Flight Suit AF Green and Corporate Blue grouped together?  That makes no sense.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

GoofyOne

AF style BDU's are the uniform of choice of our Squadron Commander.  Rarely blues.

Stonewall

Will be on crackberry until tomorrow so if Mike or Mike wish to fix it, that would be great...  With how incredibly important this is and all :-)
Serving since 1987.

MIKE

I guess you can't change individual votes from edit anymore?  ???
Mike Johnston

Major Lord

A pretty fair percentage of our Seniors wear their actual Air Force uniforms, usually flight suits, since thats ordinarily the uniform of the day in their day job. The older folks usually wear polo combos, and the younger Non AF Seniors wear BDU's.

Major Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Larry Mangum

This is a toughie, since I joined region, I never really wear a uniform.  When I was at wing, it was polo or corp blue or grey's. hmmmm
Larry Mangum, Lt Col CAP
DCS, Operations
SWR-SWR-001