Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 20, 2018, 02:02:32 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: What I do outside of CAP (Where my CAP dollars come from...)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: What I do outside of CAP (Where my CAP dollars come from...)  (Read 14390 times)
Beachjumper85
Recruit

« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2009, 12:01:09 PM »

Let's see: Retired Texas State Guard,Retired Civil Air Patrol,Retired USAF. Presently , working as a Supply Chain Management consultant and whenever home here on the beach (Pensacola), "work" on hobbies of wargaming (presently, helping the R&D of model rocket engine propeeledradio control boats!")
RogueLeader
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: Of measure

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2009, 07:28:37 PM »

I get mine from the U.S. Army, courteously of all the citizens in the nation.
<redacted>

GRW 3340
SaBeR33

« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2009, 02:56:02 PM »

Former USAF SSgt who originally worked in aircraft maintenance (crew chief on C-17s), but retrained into intelligence (ELINT Analyst). Currently working a part-time security job for Northrop Grumman--just to keep my clearance active--while attending school full-time to pursue a B.A. in Intelligence Studies with a minor in Philosophy at American Military University. Between my part-time job, VA disability and the MGIB, my living and (most of my) CAP expenses are covered. But, once I'm done with my B.A. I'll go back to work full-time as an Intelligence Analyst or Signals Analyst (the former is preferred since I've already done the latter) for either one of the intelligence agencies or a defense contractor. Pending that, I'll finally have more $$$ to do the things I'd like to do, but cannot right now, to include attending more CAP functions like NGSAR and eventually getting a private pilot's license.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 05:56:24 PM by SaBeR33 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  The Lobby  |  Topic: What I do outside of CAP (Where my CAP dollars come from...)