OAKLEY GOVERNMENT SALES

Started by Stonewall, February 04, 2008, 01:22:04 AM

Stonewall

***BUMP***

Old thread but we've got lots of new people on CAP Talk.  Take advantage of the discount Oakley has to offer.
Serving since 1987.

Abdomina

for group it asks
Federal
Local
State
which one? im guessing local.

SarDragon

Read the entire thread. Your answer awaits you there.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

mclarke

Just signed up. Was approved in less than 30 minutes. That was good customer service.

Abdomina

and i havent been accepted yet....  :-\

mclarke

Quote from: Abdomina on April 26, 2011, 11:45:53 PM
and i havent been accepted yet....  :-\

Did you send them a copy of your CAP ID?

Abdomina

mclarke

That is weird. I know when I signed up, I waited less than 30 minutes and had access. I would try registering again, that may clear it up. How long ago did you create an account?

Abdomina

mclarke

Weird. I have no idea. I guess maybe give them a couple days and if nothing reregister.

starshippe

. . although i was able to complete the upload of my i.d. card during the initial registration process, i received the following email. i followed the instructions, believing that i still needed to upload my i.d. card, but sign in was less than successful. gonna wait till tomorrow....

good luck,
bill

Thank you for registering and welcome to the US Standard Issue Program.

Please note that your account will not be active until we have a copy of your government or military identification and it has been approved.

You may upload or fax your id to us by logging into your account now USING THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU REGISTERED WITH. Once we review your ID we will send you an email confirming your account is active.

If you have any questions, please call our office at 1-800-525-4334 during our business hours of Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST and we will be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Pylon

I ordered a great pair of shooting glasses (the SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Array set with the interchangeable lenses) as well as a pair of goggles through the Oakley government sales website and got both a great product and a stellar price.  Totally worth it.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

mclarke

Quote from: starshippe on April 27, 2011, 02:46:32 AM

. . although i was able to complete the upload of my i.d. card during the initial registration process, i received the following email. i followed the instructions, believing that i still needed to upload my i.d. card, but sign in was less than successful. gonna wait till tomorrow....

good luck,
bill

Thank you for registering and welcome to the US Standard Issue Program.

Please note that your account will not be active until we have a copy of your government or military identification and it has been approved.

You may upload or fax your id to us by logging into your account now USING THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU REGISTERED WITH. Once we review your ID we will send you an email confirming your account is active.

If you have any questions, please call our office at 1-800-525-4334 during our business hours of Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST and we will be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Yes, I did as well. It seems to be standard upon creating an account. If you uploaded a copy of your ID it should get approved, just await the approval e-mail.

Eclipse

Maybe they didn't like the dots...

"That Others May Zoom"

♠SARKID♠

Try uploading it again.  I had a similar problem when I went to renew my USSI membership this year.  The first time I submitted my current ID nothing happened, so I resubmitted a few days later and it kicked through no problem.

starshippe

. . i just called, they had everything they needed, just had not gotten around to the approval. i should be on line in just a few mins.

bill

ElectricPenguin

The boots rubber don't last very long.

BTCS1*

BTW, Just got my pair of Flak Jackets, and they are pretty great!
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

HGjunkie

Quote from: BTCS1* on April 28, 2011, 01:39:41 AM
BTW, Just got my pair of Flak Jackets, and they are pretty great!

Flak jacket brofist, they'll last a LONG time if you take decent care of them.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

BTCS1*

I can already tell! They seem like a solid pair of glasses, well made, already took two falls to the concrete!  8)
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP