Main Menu

NHQ phones?

Started by Maj Ballard, October 05, 2007, 10:56:26 AM

Maj Ballard

I called NHQ Membership Services yesterday to check on 7 new applications that are yet to post after a couple of weeks. (We wanted to have o-rides tomorrow for our Great Start grads to celebrate their successful completion of the Curry achievement. Looks like we may be out of luck.) Anyway, I got a recording that said something like, "Because of some restructuring of the offices, we cannot answer the phone. Leave a message." Except it wasn't that coherent. LOL

I was like  ???

Anyone heard anything about this? Seems like with their little open house month going on, they'd expect some folks needing "membership" help.
L. Ballard, Major, CAP

JC004

I think it's specific to your number.  They are avoiding you.  :P

Either that, or they fired everyone and don't want us to know.

Hey, did you get my PM a while ago about e-Learning?  Could absolutely use more help on getting it functional.   :)

Maj Ballard

Quote from: JC004 on October 05, 2007, 01:46:28 PM
Hey, did you get my PM a while ago about e-Learning?  Could absolutely use more help on getting it functional.   :)

I did get it... I apologize. I've been completely swamped with this class of new cadets, though, and with preparing for Cadet Comp... As soon as I can breathe, I will definitely touch base with you.

BTW, I just got ahold of someone at NHQ. Apparently sending things Priority Mail actually delays them receiving it, up to two weeks. Lesson learned.
L. Ballard, Major, CAP

Psicorp

Something I just learned at my Squadron meeting this past week...when sending stuff to National, send it to a specific person in the department your stuff needs to get to.  Apparently it spends less time in the mail room that way.
Jamie Kahler, Capt., CAP
(C/Lt Col, ret.)
CC
GLR-MI-257

JC004

Quote from: Capt Ballard on October 05, 2007, 03:45:41 PM
I did get it... I apologize. I've been completely swamped with this class of new cadets, though, and with preparing for Cadet Comp... As soon as I can breathe, I will definitely touch base with you.

kk   :)