May 25, 2020, 11:30:21 am

Radio/GT/UDF Rig

Started by DocJekyll, May 11, 2020, 03:42:26 pm

DocJekyll

Came across this and thought I'd share because it looks like a great way to carry your Ground Team/UDF gear.

Team Wendy Radio Rig

I've also used the Hill People Gear Recon chest kit and it's worked wonders, even when in the aircraft on extended over water ops.
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

GZCP31

I use a Field Load Carrier from CanadaHuntGear.com It doubles as my safety vest. I can carry my entire 24 Hour kit in the vest along with my Radio and personal UDF equipment. It also has a built in Camelback.
It distributes the weight extremely well.

Former OK Wing DCL/DCA Mid 90s, Rejoined after 17 years out.
Capt. Communications-Master
Squadron Deputy Commander, Emergency Services Training Officer,  Professional Development Officer,  Administration Officer, Personnel Officer, Communications Officer and Aerospace Education Officer, Texas Wing DOU

Toad1168

Quote from: GZCP31 on May 12, 2020, 12:44:09 amI use a Field Load Carrier from CanadaHuntGear.com It doubles as my safety vest. I can carry my entire 24 Hour kit in the vest along with my Radio and personal UDF equipment. It also has a built in Camelback.
It distributes the weight extremely well.

Just looked at the website.  The price on the total setup of $200 is very reasonable if that is what they normally sell it for.
Toad

GZCP31

That is what I paid for mine.
Former OK Wing DCL/DCA Mid 90s, Rejoined after 17 years out.
Capt. Communications-Master
Squadron Deputy Commander, Emergency Services Training Officer,  Professional Development Officer,  Administration Officer, Personnel Officer, Communications Officer and Aerospace Education Officer, Texas Wing DOU