eServices Ops Quals update, 3/31/20020

Started by SarDragon, April 01, 2020, 08:21:38 AM

SarDragon

Operations/Operations Qualifications –    Made a one-time update for expiring CAP tasks and achievements in Ops Quals that are due to expire in March, April, May, June, July or August to 30 September except for FAA medical, certificates and licenses.

Implemented updates that are effective with the release of CAPR 70-1 and associated standards. Also, provides SQTRs to record task completions for sUAS pilots and technicians in addition to sUAS pilot qualifications in Ops Quals.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

etodd

Quote from: SarDragon on April 01, 2020, 08:21:38 AMAlso, provides SQTRs to record task completions for sUAS pilots and technicians in addition to sUAS pilot qualifications in Ops Quals.

Fantastic.  But please wait to start filling out any of the sUAS forms until word comes from Hdqs.  They need to get the SETs into the system first. Its close!
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

PHall

Quote from: etodd on April 01, 2020, 02:59:40 PM
Quote from: SarDragon on April 01, 2020, 08:21:38 AMAlso, provides SQTRs to record task completions for sUAS pilots and technicians in addition to sUAS pilot qualifications in Ops Quals.

Fantastic.  But please wait to start filling out any of the sUAS forms until word comes from Hdqs.  They need to get the SETs into the system first. Its close!

Wait, what!?!?!? You saying wait until word comes from Headquarters.
It must be the end days for you to say that!

etodd

Quote from: PHall on April 01, 2020, 04:19:19 PMWait, what!?!?!? You saying wait until word comes from Headquarters.
It must be the end days for you to say that!

LOL  Made me spit out my drink.  LOL

Its funny though.  Because everything I ever did came from Hdqs.
They just weren't telling everyone else yet. ;)
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."