March 31, 2020, 07:25:31 am

Forum upgrade complete

Started by whatevah, January 29, 2020, 08:42:49 am

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Eclipse

Quote from: jeders on January 30, 2020, 02:18:53 pm
Quote from: Eclipse on January 30, 2020, 02:01:53 amAs in "I have no interest in that thread so I don't want to be notified when it's been updated...".
Some forums platforms have that function.

Try Profile>>Notifications>>Watched Board/Watched Topic.

I've never once been notified of any topics or boards being updated, so if it's not that, I don't know.

Yeah - lots of options for notifications, but nothing for muting a thread or topic.



Kayll'b

Could still use improvement, but still two hundred billion times better!
C/1st Lt

Mitchell # 69847

Squadron Cadet Leadership officer

GCAC Recorder

Mitchell 1969

Thanks for the efforts. But I am noticing a quirk.

I'm using Tapatalk on an iPhone X. In e Rey discussion, I see a comment, followed by others, but then comes the first comment and the others all over again.

??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_________________
Bernard J. Wilson, Major, CAP

Mitchell 1969; Earhart 1971; Eaker 1973. Cadet Flying Encampment, License, 1970. IACE New Zealand 1971; IACE Korea 1973.

CAP has been bery, bery good to me.

THRAWN

Quote from: jeders on January 30, 2020, 02:18:53 pm
Quote from: Eclipse on January 30, 2020, 02:01:53 amAs in "I have no interest in that thread so I don't want to be notified when it's been updated...".
Some forums platforms have that function.

Try Profile>>Notifications>>Watched Board/Watched Topic.

I've never once been notified of any topics or boards being updated, so if it's not that, I don't know.

In Alert Preferences, uncheck "Follow topics I create and reply to"
Strup
"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016

Jester

Quote from: Mitchell 1969 on January 31, 2020, 08:18:27 amThanks for the efforts. But I am noticing a quirk.

I'm using Tapatalk on an iPhone X. In e Rey discussion, I see a comment, followed by others, but then comes the first comment and the others all over again.

??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting the same thing.

Also, the NCO thread in the membership forum doesn't show up at all for me on Tapatalk.

And I have no idea how to logon to the site itself now. I see an option to sign up for a new account, but not to sign in to an existing one.

SarDragon

February 03, 2020, 09:25:10 am #25 Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 09:28:11 am by SarDragon
When you are logged out, look at the very top of the page, where it says Welcome to CAP Talk. Look for Please login ...
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Jester

Quote from: SarDragon on February 03, 2020, 09:25:10 amWhen you are logged out, look at the very top of the page, where it says Welcome to CAP Talk. Look for Please login ...

Excellent!  Definitely didn't see it before.

etodd

For a few days the fonts were looking better. Type was black and not so thin.  Now its back to where we started. Very hard to read on a computer screen. A 'little' better on a phone.
MS - MO - AP - MP - FRO - ESO

sUAS MP - sUAS Instructor - sUAS Check Pilot

etodd

Quote from: etodd on February 03, 2020, 07:33:31 pmFor a few days the fonts were looking better. Type was black and not so thin.  Now its back to where we started. Very hard to read on a computer screen. A 'little' better on a phone.

Someone changed something. Much easier to read.  Thanks!!!!!
MS - MO - AP - MP - FRO - ESO

sUAS MP - sUAS Instructor - sUAS Check Pilot