Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 22, 2020, 07:33:42 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: 2 encampment awards
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: 2 encampment awards  (Read 529 times)
Cadet_Prenaveau

Unit: RI-012

« on: October 19, 2019, 11:48:01 PM »

If I attend a two encampments am I able to get a second encampment ribbon? If I attended both as a Cadet

Thanks,
Cadet Airman Prenaveau
Report to moderator   Logged
C/A1C Prenaveau
Dwight Dutton
Seasoned Member

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 01:04:14 AM »

You get a bronze propeller clasp on the ribbon.  I myself went to two and thats what I wear.
PHall
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 03:25:22 AM »

You get a bronze propeller clasp on the ribbon.  I myself went to two and thats what I wear.

Propeller clasp like the one you wear on the Find Ribbon or the Bronze Triangular Clasp?

Hint: It's the triangle one.
baronet68
Seasoned Member

Unit: PCR-WA-001

McChord.org
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2019, 03:59:49 AM »

Try this:

http://www.mcchord.org/rack_builder/

Select the number of encampments you have attended (along with the rest of your ribbons), click the button on the bottom and... it's like magic. 

;)
Michael Moore, Maj, CAP
Secret Wing Staff Dude, WAWG
Dwight Dutton
Seasoned Member

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2019, 03:58:52 PM »

Propeller clasp like the one you wear on the Find Ribbon or the Bronze Triangular Clasp? Hint: It's the triangle one.

I forgot there is a prop clasp that is a prop all by itself.  I have never seen it except in 39-3.

So to answer the question, your ribbon should look the same as mine:

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 04:08:18 PM by Dwight Dutton » Report to moderator   Logged
PHall
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 04:13:03 PM »

Propeller clasp like the one you wear on the Find Ribbon or the Bronze Triangular Clasp? Hint: It's the triangle one.

I forgot there is a prop clasp that is a prop all by itself.  I have never seen it except in 39-3.

So to answer the question, your ribbon should look the same as mine:

Yep, that's the one.
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: 2 encampment awards