Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2019, 04:27:53 AM
Home Help Login Register

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: LEVEL IV RSC alternatives in eServices
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: LEVEL IV RSC alternatives in eServices  (Read 497 times)

Posts: 2
Unit: MER-NC-024

« on: January 17, 2019, 12:02:36 PM »

I have a CAPT who went to Inspector General College in lieu of RSC, but that information is not recorded in the PD AWARD ENTRY section of eServices. Has anyone dealt with this before? How do I get that course credited properly?

Thanks in advance,
Report to moderator   Logged
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Posts: 2,049
Unit: MER-MD-071

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 01:51:19 PM »

f. CAP equivalent courses to RSC. Several courses may be used as equivalents to RSC when completing Level IV. RSC credit for these courses is not automatic and must be requested through NHQ/DPR. Details about these courses are listed in paragraphs 6-4 through 6-8. The following is a list of equivalents: (1) National Legal Officers’ College (2) CAP Inspector General College (3) Chaplain Corps Region Staff College (must complete 2 Colleges within 5 years for credit) (4) AP Safety Officer College

Contact Bobbie Tourville at NHQ. The Alternative courses are not automatically credited, but must be requested. CAPM 50-17.6.3.f
Report to moderator   Logged
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Posts: 1,152

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:47:02 PM »

just scan the certificate and email it to lmmeforms@capnhq.gov with a capid
attn DP, note it's for level 4
it'll probably be done same business day
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: LEVEL IV RSC alternatives in eServices

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.071 seconds with 26 queries.
click here to email me