Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: New Air Force Blues design confirmed August 2018
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: New Air Force Blues design confirmed August 2018  (Read 1377 times)
LATORRECA
Seasoned Member

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2018, 02:49:20 PM »

Take all of the branches, and each's uniforms, and calculate the total number of uniform changes in the last two decades.

<points at 8th and I>
"The Marines started it!"

Marines start a lot of trouble, and uniform changes are ALL trouble. :D

BTW I got you a snack for later... (all in some brotherly love)

Doc that's not nice. We have done anything than started a trend of complexity among the services and their inferior ability to choose a good and decent uniform. At least we got it right the first time. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
DocJekyll
Forum Regular

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2018, 04:24:54 PM »

Take all of the branches, and each's uniforms, and calculate the total number of uniform changes in the last two decades.

<points at 8th and I>

Doc that's not nice. We have done anything than started a trend of complexity among the services and their inferior ability to choose a good and decent uniform. At least we got it right the first time. Just saying.

Marines have always had the sharpest uniforms. That's a given. Marines put the pockets in the right places first as well. I had to give it a little jab though.  ;)
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

LATORRECA
Seasoned Member

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2018, 04:26:52 PM »

<points at 8th and I>

Marines have always had the sharpest uniforms. That's a given. Marines put the pockets in the right places first as well. I had to give it a little jab though.  ;)
Point taken, still our fetish with crayons are well known 🤣🤣

DocJekyll
Forum Regular

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2018, 04:44:56 PM »

<points at 8th and I>

Point taken, still our fetish with crayons are well known 🤣🤣

I once went to the Crayola Factory and made a color and named it "Menu 18: Beef Ravioli in Meat Sauce" It was a hit with my buddy at the stumps.
Always give 100%, unless you're giving blood.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Uniforms & Awards  |  Topic: New Air Force Blues design confirmed August 2018