Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 16, 2018, 08:27:20 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: Assigning cadet duties
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Assigning cadet duties  (Read 1303 times)
Turtle1

« on: February 15, 2018, 08:56:52 AM »

Good Morning we used to be able to assign cadet duties under Commander's Corner. Now under Commander's Corner there is only the option to assign Senior Members. I did not find anything under the Cadet Programs section. Does anyone no where this is located?
Thank you.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP
kcebnaes
Forum Regular

Unit: GLR-OH-064

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:20:16 AM »

In eServices, go into the personnel section, then the duty assignment, and then assign cadet duties. Once there, you can assign a primary and an alternate representative. This is also the same spot to assign the rest of your cadet duties(element leader, first sergeant, Public Affairs NCO, etc.)
Maj Sean Beck
Ohio Wing
Director of Personnel
Group VI Commander
Turtle1

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 09:27:44 AM »

Thank you Sir.
Marybeth Williams
Major, CAP
GaryVC
Forum Regular

Unit: PCR-NV-070

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 02:24:11 PM »

However, there are some problems with this module. You are unable to assign cadets below the rank of C/SSgt to anything except element leader. This is despite the fact that there are several cadet airman positions described on page 53 of CAPP 60-31 Cadet Staff Handbook.
Fester
Forum Regular

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 02:40:00 PM »

However, there are some problems with this module. You are unable to assign cadets below the rank of C/SSgt to anything except element leader. This is despite the fact that there are several cadet airman positions described on page 53 of CAPP 60-31 Cadet Staff Handbook.

They revamped it in accordance with the new CAPR 60-1.  Which states that there are only 2 positions cadet airmen are eligible for.  Element Leader and Support Staff.

Something that is LONG overdue as I've seen far too many Cadet Commanders that were C/SSgt or lower......
GaryVC
Forum Regular

Unit: PCR-NV-070

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 05:09:21 PM »

And how to you assign a cadet airman to a support staff position if it isn't one of the options?
Jester
Seasoned Member

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 05:19:25 PM »

I just tried with a C/A1C and it wouldn't let me do anything, even support staff.  Tried a C/MSgt and all the appropriate options showed up.
kcebnaes
Forum Regular

Unit: GLR-OH-064

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 05:35:19 PM »

To throw more a wrench in  things, I just tried assigning a c/AB to the Historian NCO slot and it allowed it. I don't know if it has to do with the unit in question being on the smaller side, or a glitch though.
Maj Sean Beck
Ohio Wing
Director of Personnel
Group VI Commander
TIger
Recruit

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 10:59:55 AM »

We donít bestow the title of commander on anyone below second lieutenant. It is the right thing to do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Pages: [1] Print 
CAP Talk  |  Cadet Programs  |  Cadet Programs Management & Activities  |  Topic: Assigning cadet duties