Forward Steps

Started by C/Cool, January 18, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

C/Cool

Hey,

So one of my cadets asked me the other day if when taking forward steps are they supposed to swing their arms. I didn't see anything right off that answered her question. Do y'all know?
I'm sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

AngelWings

Yes. Do you have the cadet drill guide handy? It's in there. Here's the link to it:

http://capmembers.com/media/cms/Drill_Guide__Reduced_E82AFEB111DF0.pdf

C/Cool

That answers my question, thanks. I actually didn't have one of those but I do now.

Thank you.
I'm sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

AngelWings

Quote from: C/Cool on January 19, 2014, 12:27:17 AM
That answers my question, thanks. I actually didn't have one of those but I do now.

Thank you.
No problem. The CAP site website has all of the regulations. If you're looking for more in depth drill regulations, refer to AFI 36-2203 for some help, but it's the USAF regulation so not everything in it applies to CAP.

abdsp51

Quote from: AngelWings on January 19, 2014, 12:35:05 AM
Quote from: C/Cool on January 19, 2014, 12:27:17 AM

Thank you.
No problem. The CAP site website has all of the regulations. If you're looking for more in depth drill regulations, refer to AFI 36-2203 for some help, but it's the USAF regulation so not everything in it applies to CAP.

Wrong that is what should be used for D&C not the Readers Digest iteration that is put out.