Tan Undershirt With BDU

Started by Airman De Ruiter, January 20, 2013, 09:31:30 AM

MSG Mac

Quote from: Devil Doc on January 21, 2013, 12:32:48 AM
I "TRY" to stay away from Vanguard. They havnt got my order wrong so far "Crosses Fingers" I think there kinda pricey, i wish there was more options. If i need it, and cannot find it anywhere else, i use VG.

Try placing an order which is immediately charged and than lost. It took three phone calls and a threat to cancel the order and report to the Credit card, before I got the items. Of course the invoice shows an Oct date, so now there will be a good chance of not being reimbursed by Wing Banker
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

abdsp51

Quote from: Airman De Ruiter on January 20, 2013, 09:14:31 PM

Using ABU's for airsoft would be ridiculous, they're not even authorized for combat by USAF.
I'm an AFJROTC Cadet.

Edited: Under the direction of Ground_Pounder to avoid having the cops called on me.

Hate to break it to you but the ABU is authorized for combat by the USAF just, not in the Afghanistan area of operations. 

Devil Doc

Quote from: MSG Mac on January 21, 2013, 06:07:52 AM
Quote from: Devil Doc on January 21, 2013, 12:32:48 AM
I "TRY" to stay away from Vanguard. They havnt got my order wrong so far "Crosses Fingers" I think there kinda pricey, i wish there was more options. If i need it, and cannot find it anywhere else, i use VG.

Try placing an order which is immediately charged and than lost. It took three phone calls and a threat to cancel the order and report to the Credit card, before I got the items. Of course the invoice shows an Oct date, so now there will be a good chance of not being reimbursed by Wing Banker

Wing Banker Reimburses you for stuff? I thaught it was for missions only, not uniforms, etc?
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

Майор Хаткевич

If it's for unit supply, then the funds would come from the unit.