Main Menu

ABUs

Started by GunnersMate99, November 03, 2012, 03:39:54 AM

GunnersMate99

Will we ever get the ABU uniform. I know that there is really know advantage for it, but I think it is just a really cool uniform. I'm a Cadet Senior Airman.
(P.S. can someone tell me what the abreviation for the rank, for example C/Amn.)

Sapper168

Oh no here it comes....  ::)
Shane E Guernsey, TSgt, CAP
CAP Squadron ESO... "Who did what now?"
CAP Squadron NCO Advisor... "Where is the coffee located?"
US Army 12B... "Sappers Lead the Way!"
US Army Reserve 71L-f5... "Going Postal!"

AngelWings

Please use the search button to find the over 50 threads talking about this.

Be ready for WWIII to break out on this thread, it is inevitable no matter how stupid it is.

Welcome to CAPTalk :)

RogueLeader

Grab a bag of popcorn. Watch the sparks fly.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

PHall

Quote from: GunnersMate99 on November 03, 2012, 03:39:54 AM
Will we ever get the ABU uniform. I know that there is really know advantage for it, but I think it is just a really cool uniform. I'm a Cadet Senior Airman.
(P.S. can someone tell me what the abreviation for the rank, for example C/Amn.)

The abbreviation for Cadet Senior Airman is C/SrA.

And you're on your own for the ABU question. Let's just say that if you had done a search you would have come back with many hits...

Garibaldi

Quote from: GunnersMate99 on November 03, 2012, 03:39:54 AM

Please, format your question in the form of a question, complete with a question mark.

Second, as a former member of WIWG myself, I offer you a handy chart for your reference:

C/Amn
C/A1C
C/SrA
C/SSGT
C/TSGT
C/MSGT
C/SMSGT
C/CMSGT
C/2nd Lt
C/1st Lt
C/Capt
C/Maj
C/Lt Col
C/Col

Third, as everyone has said, a quick search of the whole CAPTalk website would have answered your question. We refer to this subject as a dead horse being beaten.

Short answer: No. At least not for another 3 to 5 years is what I hear from a member of the National Uniform Committee.

Welcome to CAPTalk.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: RogueLeader on November 03, 2012, 03:53:56 AM
Grab a bag of popcorn. Watch the sparks fly.

And, welcome to CT. 8)
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

Extremepredjudice

AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUN AWAY, SAVE YOURSELF
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

whatevah

locking this thread... Please use the search function to see previous threads about ABUs.   (And how did you make it to SrA without knowing the grade abbreviations?)
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin