Main Menu

Ncsa's on eservices

Started by cadetesman, March 01, 2012, 09:07:35 PM

cadetesman

Hi, starting today, whenever I try to click on NCSA's on eservices, it keeps going back to login, and I can't access the NCSA's.

Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
C/Ssgt

cadetesman

Sorry, never mind, I just saw that they won't be available until March 6th.

Thanks,
C/Ssgt

Extremepredjudice

And I was just about to say that...

Seems like a pointless downtime, IMHO.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Rogovin

It's not pointless.  Last year they started having glitches on March 1.  They kinda accidentally sent out bad slotting info and the like.  Presumably they are fixing that and getting slots into the system.  I'm very glad that they are doing it right this time around.   

So please, stop whining, and behave.  National is doing something right for once.  Let's not jinx it, neh?

-Rogovin

Extremepredjudice

If they are just now fixing the glitches then that isn't good.

They don't have to shut down an entire module to update slotting info. Unless the programmers hard coded the entire thing.

Hardcoding it wouldn't be the best idea either. It'd make eservices cumbersome and impractical.

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor

davidsinn

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on March 01, 2012, 09:37:30 PM

They don't have to shut down an entire module to update slotting info. Unless the programmers hard coded the entire thing.

Hardcoding it wouldn't be the best idea either. It'd make eservices cumbersome and impractical.

Where have you been? ;D These are the same guys that told me they couldn't move the view link to the other side of the member search module to make it easier to use on smaller screens.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Extremepredjudice

Quote from: davidsinn on March 01, 2012, 09:55:29 PM
Quote from: Extremepredjudice on March 01, 2012, 09:37:30 PM

Where have you been? ;D These are the same guys that told me they couldn't move the view link to the other side of the member search module to make it easier to use on smaller screens.
I haven't had any contact with national anything, let alone IT.

IMHO they need to move to a CMS. And most CMS have free mobilizers...

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor