Legislative Day button in e-Services

Started by PWK-GT, December 30, 2011, 05:09:02 AM

PWK-GT

https://www.capnhq.gov/CAP.LegislativeDay.Web/Modules/Submit.aspx

So after my daily checking of e-services, I was interested to see that on my 'right side' I have the above Legislative Day button. While clearly aimed at PA handout efforts for LD, I glanced down the list to see the notification 'chain' listings:

1. Nat'l Commander: MGEN Carr
2. Region CC: Col. Karton - GLR
3. Wing CC: ME

There is the option to 'change Wing Commander' information, but the fact that it defaulted to me, a lowly Squadron CC, was laughable  ;)

Anyone else seeing this? Is this just affecting CC's, or the general membership?

Just asking......I am now going to ponder over who to make the Wing CC here   ;D
"Is it Friday yet"

Fubar

Mine also says my squadron commander is the wing commander. I wonder if he's noticed the bump in pay in his paycheck yet.

PWK-GT

Quote from: Fubar on December 30, 2011, 05:30:52 AM
Mine also says my squadron commander is the wing commander. I wonder if he's noticed the bump in pay in his paycheck yet.

That's a lot of extra zeroes to not notice  :P
"Is it Friday yet"

PWK-GT

Quote from: PWK-GT on December 30, 2011, 05:09:02 AM

Just asking......I am now going to ponder over who to make the Wing CC here   ;D

In the tradition of Illinois politics, maybe I should see what I can trade the 'assignment' for first.....  >:D

Any offers, Eclipse?
"Is it Friday yet"

DBlair

Hopefully, the Legislative Squadron Commander and Government Relations personnel in each Wing are planning to be in communication with units so as to present an organized effort and unified voice towards accomplishment of whatever legislative/government 'projects' they have in the works for the benefit of their respective Wings, and/or CAP as a whole.
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander