Main Menu

ops quals

Started by coudano, September 13, 2011, 12:17:08 PM

coudano

been a while since i had to deal with this,
however, it 'used to be' that when you completed all prereq and f&p tasks in an sqtr,
the system would automatically put you in training status with the *QUAL on the 101 card

then when you completed all other tasks and items, it automatically generated a qualification request, that was pending at the unit level.

For my latest 2 users, this has not been the case, they are sitting there with like 26/26 completed on the sqtr,
but no trainee status nor automatic qual generated.

My best guess is to go into the single person screen, and enter a date and submit, to get someone into trainee status,a s well as fully qual status, however that doesn't seem to be working either...

Did the system change?

Spaceman3750

It should go into trainee when all fam/prep is done AND commander's approval is input. It should go into the approval list once all tasks, 2 missions, and the appropriate 117 test is completed.

I have heard that the approval request doesn't go in sometimes, you have to click "resubmit task", but print the SQTR first in case OPS QUAL decides to dump things when you do it.

SARDOC

Yeah...I'm guessing you are missing the Commander's Approval section.   Once the Commander approves it, it will appear in the training status on the 101 card.

EMT-83

The system is now doing automatic validations. If the CAPID listed as the evaluator doesn't have the necessary qualifications, it won't be approved.

coudano

yeah the commander's approval for each portion are all cleared
i've been qualifying people in the system since it was implemented, just been having trouble the past few folks.

when the guys at wing level go look at the sqtr they say it looks blank...
i'd say that's definitely a system error

when i look at it, it shows fully complete.  i took screenshots and sent them in (eh)