Mission Sign In System

Started by cap0873, September 08, 2011, 07:56:18 PM

cap0873

Im looking for a system in which a MSA could sign people into. I have heard of them out there but have not been able to find one. Does anybody know where I could locate one?

lordmonar

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

cap0873

Thanks for the reply, that was the system I was looking for. Im trying to use it on just my laptop and not a network or anything like that. But the issue im having is that it keeps telling me that I am using a outdated database or that I do not have a database. Is there a way I can get my wings (GAWG) database?

lordmonar

Quote from: cap0873 on September 08, 2011, 09:00:02 PM
Thanks for the reply, that was the system I was looking for. Im trying to use it on just my laptop and not a network or anything like that. But the issue im having is that it keeps telling me that I am using a outdated database or that I do not have a database. Is there a way I can get my wings (GAWG) database?
Get with your wing or Group ES guys and they should be able to give you the updated version.

You can also get the addresses for your wing server and download the active database.....I would definatly check with wing ES befor you try that though as you can screw up active missions if you don't know what you are doing.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Robborsari

Hi.  You need someone with IC qual to download a database for you.  If you are just looking to generate a 211 and 218s you can run your system in local.  You should sign in without Wmirs.  If you have any additional questions PM me.
Lt Col Rob Borsari<br  / Wing DO
SER-TN-087