Main Menu

CSU COAT

Started by Persona non grata, August 18, 2011, 03:56:25 PM

Persona non grata

Doing some cleaning out of stuff I dont use anymore and stuff I purchased and never used.  My beloved CSU COAT.  Any chance new leadership will look at this issue again(re-visit) with USAF.  Its a shame it was like in the 200 bucks range.  I would hate to toss it and then see the come back.
Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

Eclipse

I'm either going to change the buttons and pull the epaulets, or use it to change my oil.

Haven't decided yet.

"That Others May Zoom"

Persona non grata

I might now be cleaining a lot more uniforms out of my closest.  I could take the buttons off and give to SA or a clothes donation....some disco freak could modify it and wear it!

The CyBorg is destroyed

It was a CAP decision, not AF, to rescind the CSU...and one of the most foolish decisions this organisation has ever made.

Will the issue be revisited?  I don't know.  I'm hopeful.

It shouldn't have been altered (epaulets, etc) if it were just going to be junked.  I'm hopeful that cooler heads will prevail and allow it as-is.

It is a very popular uniform.  I know a LOT of people who are unhappy with the way it was kiboshed.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

Persona non grata

AGREED :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jeders

Quote from: CyBorg on August 18, 2011, 06:29:53 PM
It was a CAP decision, not AF, to rescind the CSU...and one of the most foolish decisions this organisation has ever made.

Will the issue be revisited?  I don't know.  I'm hopeful.

It shouldn't have been altered (epaulets, etc) if it were just going to be junked.  I'm hopeful that cooler heads will prevail and allow it as-is.

It is a very popular uniform.  I know a LOT of people who are unhappy with the way it was kiboshed.

After watching the Uniform Committee report, I think that it's fairly obvious and clear that the AF wanted it gone and gone quick. Hopefully that will put things to rest on this matter. I know it won't, but I can hope.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Майор Хаткевич

Honestly, I'm fine without it, even if it did look better than the Grey/White. Just give me a [darn] cover for the grey/white.