Main Menu

Blues pants

Started by Anthony DeAngelis, June 24, 2011, 03:05:25 PM

Anthony DeAngelis

Ok so I ordered my blues uniform on eservices and I just got it a few days ago but the pants don't fit so what should I do? :-\

Al Sayre

There was an instruction sheet that should have come with the uniform.  I believe you have to contact AAFES @ Lackland AFB which is where they ship them from. A better prospect is to see if you can trade them in for a pair that fits from your Squadrons stock if they have any.
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

titanII

How do they not fit? if they're too long, you might have to get them hemmed. When I got mine, they were waaaay too long, and the hem was more or less non-existent. I had to get them hemmed. But if they're too tight or loose in the waist, well, I can't help you there.
No longer active on CAP talk

MIKE

If I had to guess, I'd say it is the waist size.  Military sizing tends to run smaller than civilian clothes.
Mike Johnston

Anthony DeAngelis

it's the waist size yeah there too tight

and Al I didn't get a paper with my uniform

jimmydeanno

From the CAPF 15:

To check the status or exchange your uniform items, contact Lackland AFB @ 1.210.674.0190.  Be prepared to provide your CAPID & BATCH#.  

Military Clothing Store
Lackland AFB
1461 Patrick Street, Bldg 703
San Antonio, TX 78236
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Al Sayre

From pg3 of CAPF 15:

To exchange your uniform items, contact Lackland AFB @ 1.210.674.0190.
Be prepared to provide your CAPID & BATCH#.
Military Clothing Store
Lackland AFB
1461 Patrick Street, Bldg 703
San Antonio, TX 78236
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

Anthony DeAngelis

ok i'll do that but what's the batch#?

Al Sayre

I suspect it is on the packing slip or shipping materials that the uniform came in.  If you don't have it call them up anyway, they can probably help you out.  As I said before though, it's probably a whole lot easier to trade with someone or trade into squadron stock.  Time = Money.  How much is your time worth?  The pants cost ~$25.00,  how much time are you willing to waste trying to get a new pair of pants for free...
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
GRW #2787

Anthony DeAngelis

The pants are $55 on vanguard but yeah i asked another person and they said to contact the wing