Anyone attend the National Staff College?

Started by ironputts, June 23, 2011, 07:55:16 PM

DrJbdm

From my experience at the Inspector General College / RSC that any in-residence academic courses that CAP can create and successfully put on and be academically challenging is a great thing. I do plan on attending NSC at some point, but I still have until next summer before I become eligible. Hopefully by that time they have the billeting issues worked out.

I know there are options to share a room and make the cost a little smaller, but from my experience, it is nice to have a little ME-Space......a place to come back to and be away.

I would be interested in hearing your experiences from NSC, for instance have they been able to have college credit, either undergrad or graduate level credit granted for the program? What was the academics like? challenging yet worthwhile learning? Are the academics geared at the post bachelorate level or the post high school level? What kind of field experiences did you get to attend as a class or was it pretty much all class room?

I will look at possibly attending the program next year, although it would have been nice to go this year and touch base with you again Major Corway, even if ya did go to OU.......Go Horns!! LOL.