New DF Unit at CAWG Cadet Programs Conference

Started by Major Lord, June 01, 2011, 12:23:04 AM

Major Lord

I received word that Bob Miller was demonstrating the new "Tigerstrike" DF unit at the CAWG Cadet Programs Conference. Did anyone here get a chance to see or play with it?

Major Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Major Lord on June 01, 2011, 12:23:04 AM
I received word that Bob Miller was demonstrating the new "Tigerstrike" DF unit at the CAWG Cadet Programs Conference. Did anyone here get a chance to see or play with it?

Major Lord

Seems somewhat out of place at a CP Conference. Curious about the unit though.

Major Lord

They have had seminars in past CPC's about ES in general. Murray Craig sent me an E-mail telling me that the unit was shown there, but I am not sure specifically what the seminar was titled. I could not make CPC this year, but its always a great opportunity to see a lot of old friends from around the State.

Major Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

PHall

ECHO35

I heard from Bob the demo went well we are always looking for feedback good or bad it is all valuable.

cheers

SARDOC

ECHO35

Thanks but that is old stuff we are looking for more recent feed back