Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 18, 2019, 01:29:00 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: NIMS courses completion certificates
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print
Author Topic: NIMS courses completion certificates  (Read 4121 times)
Woodsy
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: FLWG HQ

« on: March 08, 2011, 05:16:12 AM »

I took IS 100 and 200 online last week.   At the end I entered my email and it said I would get a certificate in 1 to 2 days.  A week later and I have not received anything. The email address I entered was correct (I had to type it twice for verification) and it is not in a junk/spam folder- It hasn't been sent.  Since there was no log in or account info, just the email entered after the test, how should I go about getting my certificate?  Is there a customer service number to call or anything?  I haven't been able to find anything out from the website. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Spaceman3750

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »

I would just go back in and take the tests again.
davidsinn

Unit: NW-IN

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »

There is supposed to be a way to get them. Give me a bit and I'll try and find them.

Edit:
Contact Us
I never received my certificate
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:48:32 PM by davidsinn » Report to moderator   Logged
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn
Woodsy

Unit: FLWG HQ

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 05:31:40 PM »

Thanks, I was looking all over for some contact info, but guess I was looking in all the wrong places!
Pages: [1] Send this topic Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: NIMS courses completion certificates