Account for MCSS for phone orders

Started by Persona non grata, December 19, 2010, 07:39:03 PM

Persona non grata

I called AFFES to set up an account to order via phone, I dint have any nearby MCSS so this is my only option.  I talked to the operator and she had no clue how to do this or have any info in the computer about CAP MAKING ORDERS.  I called 18005272345.  Does nay person here have any other contact info or experience in setting up a account with them.

Thanks
Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

Eclipse

http://forums.cadetstuff.org/viewtopic.php?t=4960

FYI - the MCSS doesn't necessarily have to be nearby - I have ordered stuff from Scott to be shipped to NE IL.

Someone mentioned not too long ago that it isn't "Rosy" anymore, if there is a specific person who is doing this now, please let us all know.

"That Others May Zoom"

Persona non grata

So can I call a MCSS direct ( Scot)t and have it shipped to NY. I am assuming I would have to send them a copy of my CAP ID?  If this is possible I more than likely would call McGuire

Eclipse

I simply called down there explained the situation and they placed the order for me.  I had been physically at the Scott MCSS, but the
lady in charge of that was out, so they said just to call.  I don't recall what level of substantiation they needed - probably varies with who
you deal with.

AAFES is still the your easiest choice, but I needed shirts with a non-spec arm length, so they said I had to place the order as above.

"That Others May Zoom"

Persona non grata

SARDOC

Can you still order BDU's through AAFES?

PHall

Quote from: SARDOC on December 20, 2010, 01:02:01 AM
Can you still order BDU's through AAFES?

They're still on the AAFES.com web page. Didn't really check availability though.

Persona non grata

Got an email from AAFES customer service rep , I emailed them a copy of my CAP ID(photo) and DL.  PM me if you want the contact info for the Customer Service Rep who handles setting up CAP accounts.

Persona non grata

Called Lackland MCSS with no problem(nice people down there  in TEXAS) and ordered my belts but they were out of what I really needed.  I  called AAFES which you have to do between the  hours of 0100 and 0800 Central time to speak to the person who can only take orders from CAP members..  I tried to order the  USAF sweater, response from AAFES customer service."  We can only sell CAP the blue shirt and shoes to CAP."   I nicely explained that the USAF authorized to wear the outer garments, pants  etc.    WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I guess I will have to sew my grey slides onto my Navy blue Jockey brand sweatshirt for the winter  >:D.  It gets cold up here in the NE for a Florida boy.  It would proably just be easier to go ahead and get the grey pants and aviator shirt and call it a day. 

Patterson

^ really??  Just shoes and the AF Blue Shirt......  In what universe would that ever make sense?? 

Makes me laugh...... I feel bad for you though......but that stinks of idiocy if true!