Cadet of the Month Certificate

Started by GTCommando, September 30, 2010, 10:05:15 PM

GTCommando

Has anyone out there got any Cadet of the Month certificates or templates that they would be willing to share? Our squadron is just starting the program, and I need some ideas.
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Pathfinder Composite squadron
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

GTCommando

Hello all,
It's been a while, but I've come up with a certificate that I think fits the bill. We've been using this one for a while now. If you have any comments, or would like a customizable version of the certificate, feel free to PM.
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

FlyTiger77

Your certificate looks good. When I was a squadron CC, we had a seal embosser made with a squadron seal. That coupled with the gold foil seals you can buy at Office Depot, et al, makes for a handsome squadron certificate.

I think the original outlay was < $50 and it will last forever.
JACK E. MULLINAX II, Lt Col, CAP

nucadet2004

Would you be willing to post the certificate in a word format?

GTCommando

nucadet2004,
The only version of MS Word is a trial that came with the laptop, and I'm not sure if it's still valid but I'll see what I can do.
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889