Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 21, 2019, 10:41:47 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Hysterical History  |  Topic: "The Good ole Days"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Send this topic Print
Author Topic: "The Good ole Days"  (Read 7488 times)
Майор Хаткевич
200,000th Post Author
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

Unit: GLR-IL-049

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2010, 03:10:10 PM »

I think that was the era of 6month promotions...
Report to moderator   Logged
Trung Si Ma
Seasoned Member

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »

Do you remember when you had to send all of the cadet achievement test to National for grading? 

And we got the results back on a printout that you cut up and stapled to the CAPF66.  There was also no specific order to take the aerospace tests in so everyone's ribbons were in a different order.
Freedom isn't free - I paid for it
HGjunkie
Salty & Seasoned Contributor

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 09:19:08 PM »

Do you remember when you had to send all of the cadet achievement test to National for grading? 

And we got the results back on a printout that you cut up and stapled to the CAPF66.  There was also no specific order to take the aerospace tests in so everyone's ribbons were in a different order.
There still isn't.
retired
2d Lt USAF
τε
Global Moderator

Unit: PCR-CA-205

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »

There still isn't.
Actually, it is again there isn't. There was a time where the tests needed to be taken in order.
caphornbuckle
Seasoned Member

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 11:21:26 PM »

I had to take mine in order in the early 90's. Got my Mitchell then they decided they would let the cadet choose the order of the test...go figure!
Lt Col Samuel L. Hornbuckle, CAP
Pages: 1 [2]  All Send this topic Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Hysterical History  |  Topic: "The Good ole Days"