Main Menu

CAP Ribbons

Started by pilotdiaz, April 26, 2010, 09:16:07 AM

pilotdiaz

Where can I purchase a counterdrug ribbon?  Vanguard "no have" and many other searches "no have" either. 

Thanks,
Pilotdiaz

pilotdiaz

bte,

I must have screwed up when I replied to give you my thanks regarding the counterdrug ribbon.  I'm new to this forum and must have clicked the review button instead of the post. 

At any rate, and in regards to searching for the ribbon in Vanguard, I didn't use their search box.  I seem to remember that by using the box, you get an advanced search of some sort.  I just searched through their several pages of "military Ribbons" and wondered why they had no CAP ribbons. 

With sinsere thanks,

Ernie

DBlair

Quote from: pilotdiaz on April 26, 2010, 11:00:11 AM
bte,

I must have screwed up when I replied to give you my thanks regarding the counterdrug ribbon.  I'm new to this forum and must have clicked the review button instead of the post. 

At any rate, and in regards to searching for the ribbon in Vanguard, I didn't use their search box.  I seem to remember that by using the box, you get an advanced search of some sort.  I just searched through their several pages of "military Ribbons" and wondered why they had no CAP ribbons. 

With sinsere thanks,

Ernie

Glad to see another Group 3 member here on CAPTalk. Do you know if HOSS is doing aircrew training anytime soon? I'd love to get my scanner and observer qualifications.
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander

pilotdiaz

DBlair,

Yes.  Will send you details via AOL Mail to your email address.

Ernie

pilotdiaz@aol.com