June 07, 2020, 03:15:26 am

Show Yourself!

Started by BigMojo, October 24, 2007, 01:32:21 am

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: AvroArrow on September 29, 2008, 08:52:48 pm
Here I am:




P.S. I know my tie is crooked


[uniform nazi]

Thats a good lookin uniform!! (you too, but that could be a cppt issue) Don;t care about the tie

[uniform thingy over]

Eclipse

Quote from: AvroArrow on September 29, 2008, 08:52:48 pm
P.S. I know my tie is crooked


Since you mentioned it, is that a USAF-reg tie?  Looks awfully thick.



SarDragon

I think he's got it tied in a full Windsor. Mine looks like that, too, and my tie came straight out of an AF uni shop.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Grumpy

Why is he shrugging his shoulders?  Is the blouse too tight?  (That's the coat for you young kids out there)

NIN

http://www.youtube.com/v/yxgDcCemkHw

I'm the guy after the words "You will." in the white helmet.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
Nothing posted on CAPTalk should be considered policy unless otherwise stated
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2020 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

AvroArrow

Quote from: SarDragon on September 30, 2008, 06:22:19 am
I think he's got it tied in a full Windsor. Mine looks like that, too, and my tie came straight out of an AF uni shop.


Yep.

Quote from: Grumpy on September 30, 2008, 06:33:05 am
Why is he shrugging his shoulders?  Is the blouse too tight?  (That's the coat for you young kids out there)

I'm not shurgging. It just looks like that. In fact, I was actually trying to droop my shoulders as much as possible because the "boards" in the armpit area were so stiff, they brought my arms a bit too high for comfort :D

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on September 30, 2008, 04:46:33 am
[uniform nazi]

Thats a good lookin uniform!! (you too, but that could be a cppt issue) Don;t care about the tie

[uniform thingy over]

Glad to know there are other Uniform-Nazis out there :P  We UNs gotta stick together  ;)

MIKE

^ Wondering what shade your trousers are.  >:D


Mike Johnston

Flying Pig

OK, did I miss something?   Do we now wear the uniform coat with the 4 pockets?

MIKE

He's a cadet... Cadets can wear old style provided they fit and the shades match.


Mike Johnston

Flying Pig

Oh Darn.......I got excited there for  a minute.

ol'fido

At least the four pocket(old style) service coats looked like uniforms and not airline pilot outfits especially the new Corporate service coats.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

AvroArrow

October 03, 2008, 11:12:19 pm #351 Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 11:30:09 pm by AvroArrow
Quote from: MIKE on September 30, 2008, 09:44:52 pm
^ Wondering what shade your trousers are.  >:D


Shade 1620, sir ;)

(or 1625, can't remember which one is USAF and which one is CAP; all I know is the color matches  :D ) Edit: it is 1620  ;D

MIKE

That was a loaded question.  Now look at the label on the jacket...  Dollars to donuts it's not 1620, and you are in violation of CAPM 39-1.


Mike Johnston

AvroArrow

Quote from: MIKE on October 04, 2008, 12:02:57 am
That was a loaded question.  Now look at the label on the jacket...  Dollars to donuts it's not 1620, and you are in violation of CAPM 39-1.


I check it just now and it says 1620 and the trousers are 1620, too

IceNine

You're good don't worry about it
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4

DarRodi341

-Darlene Ann

Pumbaa

Quote from: IceNine on October 04, 2008, 12:41:50 am
You're good don't worry about it



BBBaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No freak'n way he can't worry in this place!

AvroArrow

Quote from: Pumbaa on October 08, 2008, 08:12:35 pm
Quote from: IceNine on October 04, 2008, 12:41:50 am
You're good don't worry about it



BBBaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No freak'n way he can't worry in this place!


He has a point :(

notaNCO forever

I don't see anything to give him a hard time about. Looks like everything on the uniform is good.

AvroArrow

Quote from: NCO forever on October 08, 2008, 10:14:24 pm
I don't see anything to give him a hard time about. Looks like everything on the uniform is good.


thanks ;D