E-services blips

Started by Walkman, September 23, 2009, 05:21:16 PM

Walkman

So I finished the last of my GTM3 stuff this past weekend and I was entering it into e-services. I checked the SAVE button on each entry, added the date and CAPID. At the end, I clicked the submit button and got the dialog box saying my data was entered. BUT, when I went back to look at my SQTR, none of the new entries were there anymore. Any ideas?

notaNCO forever

Do you still need commander's approval?

Walkman

Quote from: notaNCO forever on September 23, 2009, 05:22:13 PM

That could be it. Does that entry expire after a while, because I remember getting that entered a while ago. The previous entries are still there. It took me a long time to get everything done, since I had to work with other SQDNs. We didn't have any ES program here until just recently.

Camas

If you've completed all tasks for that achievement it's possible that it has to be approved by wing in addition to your commander or ES officer. Your request will appear on their e-services homepage so someone will catch it in time. In any case I'd give the powers-to-be a few days. I'm sure that in a very short time you'll see it appear on your 101 card. Congrats and good work!

PhotogPilot

Quote from: Camas on September 23, 2009, 11:52:10 PM

If you've completed all tasks for that achievement it's possible that it has to be approved by wing in addition to your commander or ES officer. Your request will appear on their e-services homepage so someone will catch it in time. In any case I'd give the powers-to-be a few days. I'm sure that in a very short time you'll see it appear on your 101 card. Congrats and good work!

Once the Squadron Commander approves it, it will show up on your 101 as "Supervised Trainee". If you click on the "Click here to show achievments" link at the top of the page , it will show yellow, "Pending Group Approval". Once approved at group level, It will show "pending wing approval". Once it is approved at the wing level, it will change to green "active" with an expiration date, and the asterisk will go away on the 101 card.

Or from the e-services home page you can click on the link for "My Ops Quals Personal Apprioval Report"
It will show whick approvals are pending, and what level of approval you are waiting on. Once approved at the wing level, the qual will be cleared from the report.

At least that how it's worked in Texas Wing.

Edit, I just went back and re-read the origional post, if you're saying the entries are not showing up on the SQTR anymore, I would check into that, they should be there.