Main Menu

ES Images

Started by Stonewall, December 11, 2008, 03:00:16 AM

Stonewall

Back in the day, on the FLWG website, they had a CAP Images link with a million different images of badges, logos, emblems, etc.

Is there a resource for these things anywhere?  I looked at NHQ's site, but got nothing.

I used to have a laminated sign that I posted for our annual Winter Exercise (WINTEX) that I hung outside the TOC that had Observer wings over a Master GTM badge over an EMT badge that said "WELCOME TO WINTEX - HOME OF THE TRIPLE STACK".

I wanted to make another one and send it to someone who used to bust my chops.

Any help will be appreciated.
Serving since 1987.

Eclipse

I believe these are actually stolen right off FLWG's site.  It has been pointed out to me that the GT's are not correct, but they look so nice I use them anyway.

"That Others May Zoom"

Stonewall

^^Those are exactly what I was looking for, except no star & wreath on the observer wings.  But I can use those.  Thanks.
Serving since 1987.

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

w/o laurels...

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

I think I stole the whole set from FLWG, I can .zip them up and post them somewhere if you PM me.

"That Others May Zoom"

Stonewall

Here we go.  This is what my guys made fun of me for....

It was a big 3' x 4' sign outside the TOC tent.
Serving since 1987.

Hill CAP

I don't remember that one but I remember the one with just the Master GT Badge on it.
Justin T. Adkinson
Former C/1st Lt and SM Capt
Extended Hiatus Statues

PhoenixRisen

Does anyone know where to get a nice-looking, decent-sized graphic of the new IT specialty badge?