BrandonKea

Quote from: davidsinn on June 17, 2009, 10:26:22 PM
Quote from: BrandonKea on June 17, 2009, 10:17:02 PM
Quote from: davidsinn on June 17, 2009, 08:22:49 PM
Quote from: Lunsford on June 17, 2009, 08:12:32 PM
Quote from: davidsinn on June 17, 2009, 07:39:08 PM
Quote from: Lunsford on June 17, 2009, 07:36:05 PM
I hope to dear God that it is "C"

I just looked you up in ops quals and it doesn't show GES yet. So your Curry has not been entered as of now, 19:40z. If you try and print you 101, it will say invalid on it. You might want to bring this up to your commander, otherwise you will most likely be sent home from the SAREX when you try to sign in.

You have access to my info. Ok. I thought it was restricted to my Squadron Commanders. That shows what I don't know.  ;D

Everyone can do what I just did in e-services. All it told me was you have completed Opsec.

Although posting if for the world was probably not the smartest move... That's why we have PM's.

I didn't post anything OPSEC or PERSEC. I merely told him about something any CAP member can do. You must be a member in good standing and have an account. I don't see what the problem is?

People who aren't members don't normally have access to it, but now they do. I'm just throwing out my $.02. If someone posted my quals without my consent, I'd be a little peeved.
Brandon Kea, Capt, CAP

C/MSgt Lunsford

I don't mind. Just was confused. :-\

Wright Brothers #13915

C/MSgt Lunsford

Just got a promotion to Airman.  :D I just need to sign.

Wright Brothers #13915

MIKE

Doesn't that make you C/Amn (Select) or something?  i.e. not quite a C/Amn yet.  >:D
Mike Johnston