Main Menu

CAP in AF Times

Started by Stonewall, September 08, 2007, 02:28:42 AM

Stonewall

Just a little something in the back in the "5 Minute History Lesson".

Scanned it for your reading pleasure.
Serving since 1987.

SJFedor

Where's the rest of the headline?

"Civil Air Patrol stalked German submarines, Submarines File Civil Suit in Federal Court"

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

CadetProgramGuy

Also interesting to note this was the last time the AF Times ran a story on CAP........

J/K all...

Grumpy

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on September 08, 2007, 08:19:58 PM
Also interesting to note this was the last time the AF Times ran a story on CAP........

J/K all...

It's also interesting to note that the article was posted in the AF times just last week.  My former service may not give us the support they did when I was a cadet back in '59 but let's give credit where credit is due.  Or am I misinterprating your comment?

Stonewall

That article was due to be published in AF Time back in '59, but there was a lack of news so they decided to go ahead and use it.   ;D
Serving since 1987.

Grumpy

Like I said, they haven't supported us since I started as a cedet back in '59.  I was hoping the AF was starting to support us again with the printing of that article.  Sure took the wind out of my sails (a Navy term for Dave Bowels there)  ;D

Eagle400

It's nice to see something positive about CAP in Air Force Times.  The last time I read about CAP in Air Force Times, it was a brief article about the ACSC testing scandal involving the general-who-shall-not-be-named.