Main Menu

Good on ya Iowa Wing

Started by Stonewall, August 20, 2007, 07:37:14 PM

docspur

Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on August 21, 2007, 01:42:10 AM

See what you have to do is go to http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php  upload your picture of choice......Fill in a few words....and save the result....

Fantastic use of squadron pictures to make motivational posters.  I work for FedEx Kinkos and will be making use of the website to produce some for my squadron.  Even though it is supposed to be for de-motivation, it is good to see it can be used for the good of a squadron.  OH, I do plan on some funny ones also, no doubt on that.

BTW... how do you all find websites like this?  Really, I need to spend more time online just searching things out.  Does anyone have any other useful/interesting websites they would like to share... (glancing at the moderators) um, maybe in another thread? ;)

Capt DL Spurlock, Commander
NCR-MO-127 - Trail of Tears Composite Squadron

Group IV Safety Officer
Missouri Wing

jimmydeanno

Failure: When your best just isn't good enough...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: docspur on August 21, 2007, 07:15:04 PM
Quote from: CadetProgramGuy on August 21, 2007, 01:42:10 AM

See what you have to do is go to http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php  upload your picture of choice......Fill in a few words....and save the result....

Fantastic use of squadron pictures to make motivational posters.  I work for FedEx Kinkos and will be making use of the website to produce some for my squadron.  Even though it is supposed to be for de-motivation, it is good to see it can be used for the good of a squadron.  OH, I do plan on some funny ones also, no doubt on that.

BTW... how do you all find websites like this?  Really, I need to spend more time online just searching things out.  Does anyone have any other useful/interesting websites they would like to share... (glancing at the moderators) um, maybe in another thread? ;)

About 90% of good websites for CAP are sent to me.

Duke Dillio

You know I looked at this website and it looked all cool.  Then I saw the demotivator page.  That is the most hilarious thing ever.  Someone owes me a new keyboard.

Humiliation:  The Harder You Try, The Dumber You Look

CadetProgramGuy

More of my Fav's

Duke Dillio

Now those are just plain hilarious.  I think I'm gonna hang some of these in my office.  Hope someone has a good sense of humor there...

CadetProgramGuy

My Dog....

Duke Dillio

Here's one for you: