TXWG Summer Encampment 2008

Started by iniedrauer, April 28, 2008, 10:18:55 PM

iniedrauer

Texas Wing's Summer Encampment will be held 14-21 June 2008, at the Campus of ALERT Academy (Big Sandy, TX).  The Encampment Commander is Capt Skip Smith and the Cadet Commander is C/Maj Joshua Vaughn.  Details, including full Cadet Staff list can be found here: http://www.texascadet.org/programs/activities/0806_summerencampment/index.html.

jb512

I'll be the Juliette (ATS) TACo.

DNall

I'll be stuck in Alabama, yall have fun.

mamadinos

So how was the TX encampment at the new site?  I heard there was quite a buzz...
Michelle King, 1Lt, CAP
DCS, DO, SPO, ESO
Barksdale Comp. Sq.
SWR-LA 005

addo1

Quote from: mamadinos on June 25, 2008, 04:36:07 PM
So how was the TX encampment at the new site?  I heard there was quite a buzz...

Lets see...  Two of my recruits got awards.  One got the Encampment Honor Cadet and the other tied for it.  Good day for my squadron  ;D!
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

Dad2-4

2 cadets and 2 SMs from our squadron were there as well. We watched the DVD Tuesday night. There were these slides of cadets running like mad toward a building like something was chasing them. ;)

addo1

Quote from: Dad2-4 on June 26, 2008, 02:00:08 PM
2 cadets and 2 SMs from our squadron were there as well. We watched the DVD Tuesday night. There were these slides of cadets running like mad toward a building like something was chasing them. ;)

Can't imagine what?  ???   ;D   Rumor tells me it hurt as well.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010