Main Menu

FCU issue

Started by davidsinn, February 12, 2010, 05:45:56 PM

davidsinn

I have a cadet that had her FCU ordered in Sept. The report says it was filled in Sept. She still has not received it. Who do I contact to correct this?
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Al Sayre

From CAPF 15

QuoteTo check the status of your uniform order, contact the Army Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) at

Be prepared to provide your CAPID.

To exchange a uniform item(s), return to:
Lackland Military Clothing Sales Store
1520 Kirkland, Bldg 6659
San Antonio, TX 78236

Questions about your exchange? Call 1.210.674.0190. You will need to include CAPID, name, address,
phone number, and the size(s) you need. Do NOT call this number to check the status of your order (see
above)!

Commander's Actions
You are responsible for approving the cadet's order. Log into e-Services and follow the "Cadet Uniform
Approval" link in your restricted applications (look at the right side of your screen). Commanders will see a
link under the Approvals section of Commander's Corner as well. Uniform orders placed by the
commander or deputy commander on behalf of the cadet are automatically approved.
You are responsible for administering this program. As a leader, you can go into e-Services and follow the
"Cadet Uniform>>Reports" link in your restricted applications (look at the right side of your screen), to run a
Cadet Uniform Program report at least quarterly. This report shows all cadets who should have received a
uniform within a year from the date that the report was run. This report can help you as you verify that the
cadets received their uniforms or alert you to those who have not. Also, use this report to account for the
uniforms as required (see CAPR 67-1 for details). File these reports in the "Pt II" of the Property File.

Questions? Contact NHQ CAP/LGS at 334.953.2945 or email logeqp@cap.gov.
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

NC Hokie

Quote from: davidsinn on February 12, 2010, 05:45:56 PM
I have a cadet that had her FCU ordered in Sept. The report says it was filled in Sept. She still has not received it. Who do I contact to correct this?
My September and October orders just started arriving a couple of weeks ago. If I recall correctly, the "FILLED" status means that the order was sent to AAFES, not that it was actually shipped to the requester, so it's not unusual to be waiting on a filled order.
NC Hokie, Lt Col, CAP

Graduated Squadron Commander
All Around Good Guy