Can't find Blues Anywhere

Started by Thunderbird, April 14, 2015, 10:28:18 PM

Thunderbird

I can't find any stores that sell blues. Where can I buy them fast?

Yes, I know I can buy them on Vanguard, however, it's 50 dollars for a shirt- which I find to be a little pricey. ;)

NIN

Look up "Wardog Surplus" on ebay. 

Totally worth it. Trust me.

(but remember, blues pants run small for their size. If you're a 30 in jeans, get a 32. Etc. I bought a pair of size 34 blues trousers and they went right in Sq supply cuz they don't fit me...)

I've bought stuff on a Monday and had it before Friday from that guy. He's in Toledo, OH, so not far from a large percentage of the country.

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Thunderbird

Yeah, I saw him. My concern is it says Ill get it by April 22ND, I need it by Saturday. Unless I get the Overnight shipping, which is 18 bucks, (which it would still be cheaper than VG), as long as hes fast with processing it. ;-;

Thunderbird

Well apparently my dad wanted to surprise me and it turns out he ordered them- so happened to be from that guy I believe, and theyll be here tomorrow. :D Than you for the help!

NIN

Quote from: Thunderbird on April 14, 2015, 10:50:51 PM
Well apparently my dad wanted to surprise me and it turns out he ordered them- so happened to be from that guy I believe, and theyll be here tomorrow. :D Than you for the help!

Hey, awesome.  BTW, if you're looking to replace or upgrade parts, when you have more time to work with, definitely give the Wardog folks a try. Their service and prices are good and (so far) the quality of the items has been top notch

(not affiliated, but I've bought from them several times)

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Thunderbird

Yeah, they were kind enough to combine the items so we didnt have to pay twice for the fast shipping.  ;D