Reason for CAP mandating wear of the American flag patch on the BDU

Started by Eagle400, April 02, 2007, 11:03:46 PM

ELTHunter

Who cares why, just wear the dad gum thing or don't wear the BDU's, your choice.  If you try to understand all the silly uniform changes you'll go insane.
Maj. Tim Waddell, CAP
SER-TN-170
Deputy Commander of Cadets
Emergency Services Officer

Lancer

Quote from: ELTHunter on July 03, 2007, 12:22:59 AM
Who cares why, just wear the dad gum thing or don't wear the BDU's, your choice.  If you try to understand all the silly uniform changes you'll go insane.

Sure, but he'd have to be a member first.  Meh.

I think he needs a new stick...he's done wore out the one he's got stirring the pot.  :P

Eclipse

Quote from: mlcurtis69 on July 03, 2007, 12:34:16 AM
Quote from: ELTHunter on July 03, 2007, 12:22:59 AM

Sure, but he'd have to be a member first.  Meh.

I think he needs a new stick...he's done wore out the one he's got stirring the pot.  :P

Its just absolutely amazing the amount of time he spends here, and at least two other forums writing these detailed, manifesto-esque replies and posts regarding an organization he doesn't even belong to, claiming he doesn't have time for membership because of his studies, yet he has time for this nonsense.

And then gets all defensive when we constantly asks why he cares.

Even more amusing is the dead-horse topic he keeps hammering on.  To me they are like car-wrecks, you just have to look, despite yourself.

"That Others May Zoom"

JC004

JohnKachenmeister

Quote from: JC004 on July 03, 2007, 01:16:10 AM
::yaaaaaaawn::

Can we go back to talking about using Nevada brothels for fundraisers?  It was way cooler!
Another former CAP officer

Pumbaa

Only one way to describe this thread, not only a car crash....

oH YEAH FUND RAISER... nEVADA sTYLE!!!

Eagle400

Quote from: Eclipse on July 03, 2007, 01:12:10 AMIts just absolutely amazing the amount of time he spends here, and at least two other forums writing these detailed, manifesto-esque replies and posts regarding an organization he doesn't even belong to, claiming he doesn't have time for membership because of his studies, yet he has time for this nonsense.

And then gets all defensive when we constantly asks why he cares.

Even more amusing is the dead-horse topic he keeps hammering on.  To me they are like car-wrecks, you just have to look, despite yourself.

Hey Captain Williams!

<a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253Fpartner%253DZSzeb008%255FZNxdm824YYUS%2526i%253D36%252F36%255F12%255F2%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">SmileyCentral.com" border="0

Lancer

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on July 03, 2007, 01:21:33 AM
Quote from: JC004 on July 03, 2007, 01:16:10 AM
::yaaaaaaawn::

Can we go back to talking about using Nevada brothels for fundraisers?  It was way cooler!

PLEASE!

We can call it Operation: CAP-SACC - Civil Air Patrol - Sleep Around for a Charitable Cause

>:D

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

JC004

Quote from: 2d Lt <NOT SO> Fat but FUZZY on July 03, 2007, 01:24:58 AM

WAIT A MINUTE!  NOT COOL!  I trademarked the strike styling on "US" when combined with CAP!  NOT COOL!   :'( 

PhotogPilot

Quote from: Major Carrales on July 02, 2007, 08:17:00 PM
Quote from: mlcurtis69 on July 02, 2007, 08:12:10 PM
Quote from: Major Carrales link=topic=1846.msg41347#msg41347
Oy Gevalt!!!  You are SPAMMING the FORUM with this moot point!!!

I didn't know Carrales was a Jewish Surname...

Shlemiel...  ::)

The frustration of this SPAMMING and the stupidity of this recurring topic had exhaused all words in English, Spanish and Italian...it fit the best.

Consider it a mitzvah to keep this Kvetch to a minimum.

By the way I am as Roman Catholic as they come, I just have lots (three actually) of Jewish friends who regularly use words like that.  You know, to them I'm just one of the goys...er, I mean guys!

PAX VOBISCUM!!!

The plural in Yiddish and Hebrew is to add "im" as a suffix.

One "goy" many "goyim".

Major Carrales

Quote from: PhotogPilot on July 03, 2007, 02:09:33 AM
One "goy" many "goyim".

You are, of course, correct; however it doesn't make the "pun" work. ;)
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

MIKE

Mike Johnston