Senior Officers uncomfortable in Air Force skin?

Started by Gender, November 09, 2011, 05:37:11 PM

Hardshell Clam

Quote from: JeffDG on November 16, 2011, 10:27:06 PM
Quote from: Hardshell Clam on November 16, 2011, 10:23:16 PM
Quote from: RogueLeader on November 16, 2011, 10:00:02 PM
Quote from: Hardshell Clam on November 16, 2011, 09:51:01 PM
Quote from: RogueLeader on November 16, 2011, 09:33:13 PM
The Big Burning Question is what wing he/shes an IG for, if he/she is an IG. . .
The answers that have been given do not match the CAP that we all know and love.  It is suspicious, to just about anyone.

And when you and "everyone" posts all the information that has been asked of me, so will I.

I haven't made any unsubstantiated claims that drew fire.  You have.  Anyways, CAP entry 26 Oct 04, no breaks, AD Army 26 Jun 08 through 26 Apr 10 (medical discharge) IG Basic in NCWG 2009 or 2010.  Never worked an IG Complaint, went through several SUIs (as a member of tyhe Unit being inspected)  Current UOA is WY-066.

"Dear Homer, IOU one emergency donut. Signed Homer. Bastard! He's always one step ahead."
Homer Simpson

Mmmmmmm...forbidden donut....
:)

Hardshell Clam

Quote from: DrJbdm on November 17, 2011, 12:03:39 AM
I have been trained in the Reid Technique, while I believe that at its base it provides a good set of skills to help determine truth or untruth while asking interview questions but it may not be completely usable on every CAP IG investigation. Is it something that can be used all the time in every CAP investigation? No. But can it be used in certain CAP investigations? Yes. I have used it in conducting a couple of different CAP investigations. Keep in mind that most CAP investigations never reach a formal interview stage, most can be wrapped up with a few phone calls / emails.

In some cases, you simply cannot just ask the question, record the answer and move on. Commanders need to know enough information to make a good decision, as a CAP IG or Investigative Officer; I cannot just take the answer given and move on in all cases. If the answer given doesn't fit the things you know, then you need to look into this a little closer. Having an investigator who is trained and expereinced to observe the non verbal cues we give off while answering questions either truthfully or untruthfully can be very beneficial in this process. This stuff isn't covered at the Basic IG or even Senior IG course, but it is covered some at the IG College.

Hardshell, I have been in this business a long time, I have never heard of a Federal Officer trained at the Federal law Enforcement Training Center to refer to it as "Glynco". It's normally referred to as FLETC. You have professed to be a former or was it current Federal Officer? What Agency did you / do you work for? Were you in an 1811 series job?  What year did you graduate FLETC and what course of Instruction, length of time were you there?  None of the answers you give would hurt your desire to remain anonymous. Simply saying you worked as a Special Agent for TIGTA or whatever Agency you worked for would say nothing of your identity. How you answer these questions will of course determine if you are being honest with us about your past employment. Oh by the way, don't try giving Wikipedia answers, some of us have been to and graduated from FLETC, and can smell the ones faking the funk a mile away. Maybe you are being honest, if you are or have been a real US. Federal Officer then great, I will be the first to apologize for calling you out. 

You also claimed to be an Attorney from what others have said on this board. Where did you graduate from Law School and where have you been admitted to the Bar? Once again, those answers can not hurt your desire to remain anonymous. I believe you went thru the CAP IG course, probably even the Senior IG course, I believe you may even be an Assistant IG for a some Wing. I do believe that you are misguided and even wrong by your desire to conduct IG business outside of an appropriate CAP uniform. I always wear a CAP uniform while conducting CAP business, normally blues while conducting an interview and normally wear BDU's or more likely simply a CAP Polo shirt or even a flight suit on SUI's (if I fly in). I will be the first to admit, that I do not typically wear a uniform to every CAP meeting I attend, it's normally not convenient.

FLETC  is/was called "GLYNCO" (From the old Glen County air station)  so as to differentiate it from the two other FLETC satellite facilities (now more) and and was common name when I was in. If you went to "club fed", you should know that name.

Started as an GS-1801-5 and retired as an GS-1811-11. (11 was our journeyman grade at the time) 18 weeks for the IOBTC under INS and then later, 2 months in the CI program, then 1 month agency specific training and 1 month of "boat school". went to these in the 80's, retired out of the DOJ. My positions were "6c covered" with a mandated retirement age of 55 (now 57).

I also served in the FTD at FLETC as a  TDY/agency detailed instructor. Wore a red shirt. (If you know FLETC from my period, you should know what that meant).

As to the bar, with state and year, anyone can find those admitted that year and check names against the IG rosters on the websites.

I think that anyone who has stated that "Oh by the way, don't try giving Wikipedia answers, some of us have been to and graduated from FLETC, and can smell the ones faking the funk a mile away" you should be well satisfied and that there will be NO further "test questions" answered, believe me or not.
Смерть шпионам ;)

a2capt

What, you get so puckered up you hit post without typing anything?

Oh, I see- premature post push..  and yup, someone can compare lists and look at wing web pages. You must be afraid you won't be found on any, after you did say it was on a web page, but not all wings have full web sites.

Hardshell Clam

My bad, fixed that. dang phone! Hard to type this much on.

Hardshell Clam

"You must be afraid you won't be found on any"

You know anyone can take the negative side and it appears you are just so disposed to do do.

PHall

Quote from: Hardshell Clam on November 17, 2011, 11:31:43 PM
"You must be afraid you won't be found on any"

You know anyone can take the negative side and it appears you are just so disposed to do do.

You haven't exactly been a ray of sunshine either...

ol'fido

Wait just a doggone minute.... >:(

Hardshell says he....

Doesn't like to wear uniforms.

Does undercover work.

Wore a red shirt.

IT'S RADIOMAN! >:D

Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Hardshell Clam

Quote from: ol'fido on November 18, 2011, 12:39:45 AM

Hardshell says he....

Does undercover work.

Wore a red shirt.

Correct that to "did undercover" nothing to do with CAP, but I do carry a Walther PPK! ;)

jimmydeanno

Hardshell says he....

Does undercover work.

Wore a red shirt.

Nah, Radio is on the opposite side of the country.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

ol'fido

Quote from: jimmydeanno on November 18, 2011, 12:48:29 AM

Hardshell says he....

Does undercover work.

Wore a red shirt.

Nope... Just like Chickenman... He's everywhere! He's everywhere! ;D
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Hardshell Clam

Quote from: ol'fido on November 18, 2011, 12:51:47 AM
Quote from: jimmydeanno on November 18, 2011, 12:48:29 AM

Hardshell says he....

Does undercover work.

Wore a red shirt.

Nope... Just like Chickenman... He's everywhere! He's everywhere! ;D

Your dating yourself! Maybe Rojer Ramjet?