Foreign Military Decorations on the CAP uniform

Started by tjhumphries, July 28, 2011, 04:33:59 PM

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: arajca on October 07, 2011, 06:00:32 PM
Spacing is required to be 1/2". Your ribbons/badges need to fit below the notch. If they don't, you can't wear all of them. So you're not in compliance.

He can wear them four to a line.

I remember in the CGAUX, there wasn't that option.  We had a Division Captain who had tremendous amounts of blingage from Vietnam along with NFO wings and since CG only allows three to a line, there were a lot of his awards, both military and Auxiliary, that he couldn't wear.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

arajca

Quote from: CyBorg on October 08, 2011, 07:05:37 AM
Quote from: arajca on October 07, 2011, 06:00:32 PM
Spacing is required to be 1/2". Your ribbons/badges need to fit below the notch. If they don't, you can't wear all of them. So you're not in compliance.

He can wear them four to a line.
Yes, that would enable him to properly space everything and still be below the notch, however, as his rack is displayed currently, it is not in compliance since there is not the required 1/2" spacing between the badges and ribbons.

DakRadz

So why not suggest fixes like this one, as opposed to attacking and demeaning every mistake he made, or slight misconception he had?

Leadership is teaching, and often the students are far more difficult than the good Capt- who sought feedback and even told you about the spacing upfront.

What was that signature? Ah- "We are, after all, professionals."

AC

Just happen to be here. Thank you sir.

I'll fix 'em. Probably have to move them around soon anyway. Might get another one. Good thing when I make Major, I have to buy a new hat! I like hats.

AC

Terence Maroste      "We're Paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're
Maj, CAP                   supposed to be surrounded."
AEO
SWR-TX-293                  -Captain Richard Winters