Squadron wide reports as Leadership Officer

Started by Майор Хаткевич, January 16, 2015, 03:12:04 PM

Майор Хаткевич

I used to have a reports link with numerous unit reports that I had access due to Leadership Officer assignment. Don't see them now in either New E-Services or old.

lordmonar

Do an E-services trouble ticket and ask for them.

It is possible that the reports you are looking for got dropped, renamed or moved.   

E-services reports has never been very intuitive....I spent 10 minutes last week looking for the bloody sign in roster!
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: lordmonar on January 16, 2015, 04:29:05 PM
Do an E-services trouble ticket and ask for them.

It is possible that the reports you are looking for got dropped, renamed or moved.   

E-services reports has never been very intuitive....I spent 10 minutes last week looking for the bloody sign in roster!

Oooh! Where'd you find it? That was one of the reports I used to have access to!

lordmonar

Left hand side....Reports, Member Reports, Attendance Log

Майор Хаткевич

Heh...that's what's missing. I only have:
Cadet Promotions - Reports
Cadet Uniform - Reports

Storm Chaser

According to eServices, the only permissions that the Leadership Officer gets are CAPWATCH and Cadet Duty Assignment. That said, other permissions can be granted by the unit commander, so just ask for them if you need them.

Майор Хаткевич

I'll have to see what dropped....I remember getting a bunch before when assigned initially.

MacGruff

Quote from: Storm Chaser on January 16, 2015, 05:14:03 PM
According to eServices, the only permissions that the Leadership Officer gets are CAPWATCH and Cadet Duty Assignment. That said, other permissions can be granted by the unit commander, so just ask for them if you need them.

Yeah, but be careful what you ask for!!!   ::)

I am on our squadron's Senior Promotion board. Following a recent meeting, I submitted the forms for promoting a couple of members and asked for his signature on the paper forms. He looked at me and asked if I would prefer to do it electronically, to which I answered: "of course!"  Before the meeting was over, I was the newly minted Personnel Officer!!!!    :o ;)

lordmonar

The trick is to be an Assistant in just about every job....that way you get the access but not the title/responsibility  :)