Missions Tracked in E-Services

Started by bassque, September 29, 2011, 06:30:13 PM

bassque

Hey folks,

In doing some light searching of the forums, I've seen that actual "finds" are not recorded in E-Services but I'm wondering if mission numbers associated with a member are tracked?  I'd like to see if there is an automated way for me to keep track of our cadet's missions.  If not, no worries paperwork will always be there. :)

Thanks!

Eclipse

eServices does not track either.

SIMS would be your only option.

"That Others May Zoom"

lordmonar

WIMRS lists all the mission numbers....and is archived back 5-6 years or so.

IMU keeps a log of everyone who has signed into the mission and should be archived for a couple of years as well.

The only way to track particpation and any finds/saves would be SIMS or paper.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

RiverAux

Last time I was on WMIRS there was a note about how many finds my Wing had in the current year.

You would think that there would be a place in input mission results for SAR missions....

arajca

Quote from: RiverAux on September 29, 2011, 07:31:16 PM
You would think...
Now why would I want to do that? >:D

Short Field

The WMU has a CAPF 114 report will lists all missions, by mission number and date, a member has been on.  I think it has to have first been entered in the IMU.  It does not list the standard WMIRS missions put up each month for training and O'rides.   
SAR/DR MP, ARCHOP, AOBD, GTM1, GBD, LSC, FASC, LO, PIO, MSO(T), & IC2
Wilson #2640

bassque

Hey Everyone.  Thanks!  Looks like the WMU will be the best option.  Just need to make sure we enter it in every time as procedure.  Again thanks!

Eclipse

Quote from: bassque on September 30, 2011, 03:50:06 PM
Hey Everyone.  Thanks!  Looks like the WMU will be the best option.  Just need to make sure we enter it in every time as procedure.  Again thanks!

Few states still use it, and even fewer use the IMU.  It is also at risk any day or hour of going "poof" - it should not be the authority, or single source, for anything.

"That Others May Zoom"

sardak

Presentations from the summer boards are posted on the national website:
http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/events/cap_annual_conference/2011_learning_labs__louisville_kentucky.cfm

These are from two of the slides in the WMIRS presentation:

What is coming?
- Mission resource sign-in (personnel, aircraft, vehicles)
- Mission Log
- New ground sortie page (CAPF 109)

Mission Logging
- Still in development
- Will hold IC, Comm, Air and Ground Ops, etc.
- Will auto-populate from other events.
- Searchable

Direct Member Reimbursements
- Currently testing in limited wings, but expected to go live 1 Oct 11.
--------------

There is an "Advanced Search" item on the left side menu in WMIRS. Within the advanced search criteria are check boxes to list missions with saves and finds.

Mike

Spaceman3750

So will GTLs have access to WMIRS sortie entry to do an e109 or is that going to be handled by the GBD?

Phil Hirons, Jr.

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on September 30, 2011, 05:01:48 PM
So will GTLs have access to WMIRS sortie entry to do an e109 or is that going to be handled by the GBD?

That permission can be assigned at the Wing's discretion.