Promoted ?

Started by Daniel, August 11, 2009, 10:14:54 PM

Daniel

All I'm saying is remember the golden rule of assumptions.  Its really a good thing to live by, and I thought the military had a saying "Assume nothing"?
C/Capt Daniel L, CAP
Wright Brothers No. 12670
Mitchell No. 59781
Earhart No. 15416

lordmonar

Quote from: Daniel L on August 23, 2009, 01:14:42 AM
All I'm saying is remember the golden rule of assumptions.  Its really a good thing to live by, and I thought the military had a saying "Assume nothing"?

Also remember the other "golden rule" of talking to your superiors.  8)

Often on this forum a comment made by someone will be picked up by the old farts as their pet peeve and will be thrashed about.

Hence the reason why I told them not to blame the cadets.  No one was attacking you directly but you sort of stumbled into one of the many mine fields here on CAPTALK.

You should test and progress in your cadet career as soon as you can.  Don't ever pass up and opportunity to get your blocks filled.  So it is good you tested as soon as you were able.  But don't be put off if you platue and your commander has you wait a month or too.  Also you need to be really prepared to take your test.  Don't waste your or the test adminstrator's time if you have not prepared for the test.

Study, learn, lead and particpate.

good luck
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP