New DRMO On-Line system

Started by badger bob, July 16, 2007, 11:39:21 AM

badger bob

For anyone newly authorized for the on-line DRMO system.

I did help pilot the system. If I can be of assistance in navigating around the system, please send me a PM.

The new system is in the process of rollout and will be availalbe to all wings soon. The number of authorized users in the system is limited and enters you into a password protected access controlled site
Chris Klein
cklein<at>cap.gov
The Supply Guy
IC2
National Volunteer Logistics Officer- Retired
WI-IGA
Wilson Award# 3320

brasda91

Quote from: badger bob on July 16, 2007, 11:39:21 AM

I did help pilot the system. If I can be of assistance in navigating around the system, please send me a PM.

The new system is in the process of rollout and will be availalbe to all wings soon. The number of authorized users in the system is limited and enters you into a password protected access controlled site

How do you get authorized?
Wade Dillworth, Maj.
Paducah Composite Squadron
www.kywgcap.org/ky011

badger bob

Quote from: brasda91 on July 18, 2007, 07:52:37 PM

Contact your Wing Supply Officer or your Wing Logistics Officer. Wings are allowed to designate up to three authorized screeners.
Chris Klein
cklein<at>cap.gov
The Supply Guy
IC2
WI-IGA
Wilson Award# 3320

O-Rex

Quote from: badger bob on July 18, 2007, 07:56:19 PM
Quote from: brasda91 on July 18, 2007, 07:52:37 PM

Contact your Wing Supply Officer or your Wing Logistics Officer. Wings are allowed to designate up to three authorized screeners.

The collective groan you just heard were folks disappointed.

It's still DRMO, not D-bay.

Did they release the BDU hold yet?

badger bob

The BDU hold has not been released that I am aware of.

However, if you are a glass half full type there are a lot of other equipment items that are availalbe.

:)
Chris Klein
cklein<at>cap.gov
The Supply Guy
IC2
WI-IGA
Wilson Award# 3320