Main Menu

WMU help

Started by negraru96, September 11, 2014, 09:36:40 PM

negraru96

Hello all, Im having difficulty signing up for wmu in order to ensure me a position in a SAR mission coming this saturday. When I fill the info, It says look at your membership card, it has Region, Wing, and unit on there, but that is not true. It doesn't have this information on my card, and i need this information.
C/CMSgt Michael Negraru, Civil Air Patrol

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: negraru96 on September 11, 2014, 09:36:40 PM
Hello all, Im having difficulty signing up for wmu in order to ensure me a position in a SAR mission coming this saturday. When I fill the info, It says look at your membership card, it has Region, Wing, and unit on there, but that is not true. It doesn't have this information on my card, and i need this information.

I'm about 100% positive that info is on a CAP ID.

The Infamous Meerkat

Is he talking about the Region, Wing, Unit info like RMR-ID-073? If so, it isn't on his card, I just looked and it's not on any of the one's I've had (save for mine from 2007/8). When they changed the cards they took that info off.

However, it IS clearly shown on his profile...
Captain Kevin Brizzi, CAP
SGT, USMC
Former C/TSgt, CAP
Former C/MAJ, Army JROTC

negraru96

ok, ill type everything on my CAPID, ill go through this as slowly as possible.
CIVIL AIR PATROL
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE AUXILIARY
CAPID NUMBER
EXPIRATION
CADET MEMBER
my name
CADET
backside*
CAP MISSION STATEMENT
"Supporting America's communities with emergency response, diverse aviation and ground services etc."
www.capmembers.com
you know what, forget it, its not there.  :-\

negraru96

Quote from: The Infamous Meerkat on September 11, 2014, 09:52:02 PM
Is he talking about the Region, Wing, Unit info like RMR-ID-073? If so, it isn't on his card, I just looked and it's not on any of the one's I've had (save for mine from 2007/8). When they changed the cards they took that info off.

However, it IS clearly shown on his profile...

ohh right, good man, good man

Spaceman3750

Somebody still uses wmu?

AlphaSigOU

You've got part of your question answered in your profile. If I remember correctly you're in Nevada Wing. So it should be PCR-NV-802.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040