New PD and Military PME Credits

Started by audiododd, May 20, 2021, 08:17:11 PM

audiododd

Has anybody had success getting PD credit for their military PME under the new system?  I got my level 3 just before the grandfathering period expired and will be starting level 4 now that life has calmed down a bit.  I had credit for my PME listed under the old PD process (NCOA, SNCOA, SEJPME) for NSC (but for some strange reason NOT RSC).  Do I have to resubmit my USAF PME certificates to get equivalency credit from 40-1, Attachment 6?  I don't see any credits listed in the PD accomplishments report.  Does that go to national, or does my local PDO verify these credits?  It looks like I should get credit for approximately half of the Level 4 requirements.

Thanks,

Dodd
Dodd Martin, MSgt, CAP
MSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Squadron NCO
Safety/Comm/Admin/Personnel/IT
TMP - MO - MS - MRO - MSO

dwb

Yes. Several of them for members in my wing.

If relevant PME was already on file, it should have auto-populated in the modules when the changeover happened. Check in your Professional Levels -> Accomplishments to see what is there.

If the PME was not already on file, email proof of completion to the lmmeforms@ email alias and it will get credited. It will show up in your Member Search record as "Tier n PME" and then the modules will show as completed with Group Equivalency Credit.

Jester

You'll have to resubmit proof.  You'll see it show up as "Tier _ PME" in your training record and then the relevant modules will automatically approve themselves.

abdsp51

Quote from: dwb on May 20, 2021, 08:24:51 PMYes. Several of them for members in my wing.

If relevant PME was already on file, it should have auto-populated in the modules when the changeover happened. Check in your Professional Levels -> Accomplishments to see what is there.

If the PME was not already on file, email proof of completion to the lmmeforms@ email alias and it will get credited. It will show up in your Member Search record as "Tier n PME" and then the modules will show as completed with Group Equivalency Credit.

I had PME on file and it didn't load. 

dwb

I recommend a chat with your ETO. They can download your Member Path Status report data in an excel worksheet and look at which individual modules are listed as complete in future levels.

Not much I can do over CAP Talk, unfortunately. I can see individual module completion for anyone, but I can only see what your member record looks like if you're in my wing.

If the PME did not transfer correctly, try emailing Sharon Jackson at NHQ to get it sorted.

Stonewall

I sent my proof to the email address shown in the E&T CAPR and was credited within 24 hours.

I already had Level 5, but received credit in several modules for the SCC and GCC courses I was taking and planning to take.

My highest level of PME is the AF's Chiefs Leadership Course, so credit showed up all the way up to Level 5.
Serving since 1987.